The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
If it comes down to one play or one drive, Detroit will win. If the Niners play Detroit like they played Green Bay, Detroit will win somewhat convincingly. I honestly think they are the better coached, mentally tougher and hungrier team and I'm rooting for them to win.

However, the Niners are the more talented team and have a NOTABLE advantage against Detroit's secondary/CBs. In general, I think Detroit's offense can get something done against SF's defense, but I don't think Detroit's defense can overcome the talent gap they're up against in the San Francisco offense, assuming SF plays more like itself.

35-24, SF.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:russ: I'm pulling for Detroit to beat the 49'ers not just because San Francisco beating us last week, but the Toxic fukkery of Minnesota fans having their soul burn slowly if Detroit won a Superbowl before them.

:wow: The LEVELS would be off the chart.

If my Niners do lose, I wouldn't mind seeing nikkaBowl 1 in Vegas between Detroit and Baltimore. :mjlol:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is the matchup I wanted. It won’t be easy but 9ers are our best chance to advance. They play a lot like us and Purdy doesn’t scramble.