The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Yeah. They're only niner fans when they're winning. There are a lot of them around Fresno. The one thing I can respect about Raiders fans around here is they support their team even when they're losing. Niner fans go into hiding when they have down seasons. If they lose this weekend the car flags will all come down.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I'm pulling for Detroit to beat the 49'ers not just because San Francisco beating us last week, but the Toxic fukkery of Minnesota fans having their soul burn slowly if Detroit won a Superbowl before them.

:wow: The LEVELS would be off the chart.
They'd also be the only NFC North team without a Superbowl trophy too lol.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
They'd also be the only NFC North team without a Superbowl trophy too lol.
:wow: It would make my cold Wisconsin heart a bit warm, seeing those fukking Gophers get pissy that their NFL Team would be the only ones without a SB.

giphy.gif

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
The lions have like no secondary.
Lions safeties are pretty good. Brian Branch has been amazing at nickleback as a rookie. The outside corners are the mess mess. Vildor was literally signed off the street after jerry Jacobs fell apart. Sutton can be a decent CB in a certain defense but he's been asked to play man against a murders row of WRs Jefferson x2. Ceedee Lamb, Puka, Mike Evans. Aiyuk might be worst WR he’s faced in a while

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Deebo has been cleared to play. Lions are going to have their hands full.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The lions have like no secondary.

Branch is a good player and is probably the second-most important defender on that team behind Hutch. CJGJ is good too, but he's a lot like Branch. But those cornerbacks :picard:

Branch won't max out as the chess piece he can be unless the CBs gets shored up.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Branch is a good player and is probably the second-most important defender on that team behind Hutch. CJGJ is good too, but he's a lot like Branch. But those cornerbacks :picard:

Branch won't max out as the chess piece he can be unless the CBs gets shored up.
Cb will be addressed. It originally was supposed to be further addressed in the draft, but Seattle kinda fukked up the plan when they drafted Witherspoon, who the lions were targeting at 6. Holmes pivoted and we ended up with Gibbs and Laporta instead, which is a hell of a pivot. But the fact that Witherspoon was the target shows 1. Holmes already wanted to take care of it with youth, and 2. He's got a good eye for cb talent in the draft. It should be a priority this off-season.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Just came to say Lions fans didn't exist until this year:pachaha:
Hell no.
My girl giving me hell because I said the Raiders have been a miserable disappointment forever.

Her:
:hhh:
Lions Aint been in the playoffs since before I was born. Went 0-16. Had Matt Patricia. Shut up.

Me: :leon::leon:

Lions fans been around. They haven't had anything to talk about till last year.