The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Eh....nah. I understand where he's coming from as far as that. Rap is just rap, it's not serious. He didn't expect Game to get as disrespectful, Game's rationale was "how disrespectful were you in your beef with The Lox?" It's a good point.

Having said all that, Beans logic behind why he jumped into the beef in the first place is shaky as fukk. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, he basically said he hopped on the track with Meek to secure some show money from a promoter.

Fred.
All Beans did in this interview is prove he a selfish nikka. Lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That is not what people said in the original thread. "Giving him bars" is a vague statement. Dude could've gave feedback, a line, 2 lines, or could be lying all together.

Regardless, the original claim was Beans wrote Meek's entire verse.

Fred.
Basically. He gave Meek input. Normal studio shyt. He lied and said he wrote for Meek when he didnt. Now as far as Meek being cocky and doin sucka shyt here n there. Everyone knows that about Meek. But the bottom line is Meek wasn't the wrong one in this beef. On either end.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And Beans is low key shytting on Drake hard core and I'm :dead: at the thread completely ignoring it. "I'll slap the shyt out of Drake man....he's a pop star, why question why he don't write his raps?"

Compared him to a little old lady.:mjlol:

EDIT:

Beans is a clown for speaking on "well, I think Drake fukked Nicki"....breh, you're 40+ years old, don't gossip like LSA. If you know something factually, and want to jump out the window, say it. Or be a man and don't....but that "well, my point of view is they fukked"....c'mon son. You don't know anything about that, stop gossiping. This is the IG shyt he was just complaining about.

Fred.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Nobody ever knew Game/Wack/Beans had a conversation until they said it first right?
So if Game respected Beans,why put that out there?
Why did he keep speaking on it?

I'll give Game credit for one thing... Divide and Conquer..
He got Philly dudes beefing with each other..
NY dudes beefing with each other..
B-more dudes beefing with each other..

Whole Shyt Crazy :mindblown:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I wish beans would have kept it 100 and just said yeah I shouldn't have jumped on the diss track and then doubled back. I would have respected it more. But actin like you pullin cia maneuvers to get next to meek simply cuz he said "I'm on Mac block"....cut it out.

The more he talk the more he sound like he bitter about meek being the face of philly like he once was. I don't see how this podcast helped him. Beans been shot up, knocked out and accused of stealing from his own SP family.....these things happen to snakes. Miss me wit the quotes. He sound old and aggy.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beans gonna be looking like tubesteak over the weekend man.

large.jpg

They already fired off on you for the ghost shyt now you doubling down and saying Drake fukked his girl on top of it.