The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Daps
Come on my dude, kels carried that trash shyt.

Meek makes better MUSIC than cass..... FACTS

I thought you was from Detroit:scust:?

Matter fact it might be about time for you to post that hand/arm pic right about now:mjpls:

@itsyoung!! :lolbron:

Ima hustla,Hotel,Drink and 2 Step,B boy stance,Innocent man>>>>Meek

@StillNotSoft he a tell you I'm real I posted VIDEOS of me working out you didn't see them I take it

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
These dudes in interviews swear they don't do the internet thing, but soon as they get home and see that laptop :bustback:
rule number one off e thuggin is to claim u ain't wit that e thuggin shyt
Nothing professional though. Not since he became "Mill". Unless you're heavy into pre-MMG Meek, you wouldn't know that. He has more tracks with Haddy, Cassidy, Oschino, Ab..hell prob even Quilly than he does with Beans.

Not even close to being true.
beans was on dream chasers 1 bruh wtf u talkng bout

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The truth is, I love Beans as an artist, and dude was iconic in his day....but that's over. And he IS a washed up street dude trying to find his footing in the streets that left him behind a decade ago.....He's spinning conman stories and platitudes like a prosperity preacher. Jailhouse lawyer nonsense. He's spinning and deflecting all over the place. It's absurd. He's a drug addict and a reckless ass person, and this is where it got him. I am not from Philly, but I read every article on Beanie Sigel, his whole trial, his arrests, every comment, every thread for the last 15 years....dude was a regular street worker, doing some dirt, and when he got the money and fame, he went off the deep end, and derailed his career and his whole life.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
The truth is, I love Beans as an artist, and dude was iconic in his day....but that's over. And he IS a washed up street dude trying to find his footing in the streets that left him behind a decade ago.....He's spinning conman stories and platitudes like a prosperity preacher. Jailhouse lawyer nonsense. He's spinning and deflecting all over the place. It's absurd. He's a drug addict and a reckless ass person, and this is where it got him. I am not from Philly, but I read every article on Beanie Sigel, his whole trial, his arrests, every comment, every thread for the last 15 years....dude was a regular street worker, doing some dirt, and when he got the money and fame, he went off the deep end, and derailed his career and his whole life.

Can i ask what you mean when you say "off the deep end"? Cuz from my small gathering, which is just the general talk, is that Beans always been relatively on the deep end of things in the street. I know you still can be considered a "worker" if you doin dirty work for the ppl around you but unless you mean that u feel he comes off as a boss type then i dont see your point.

I mean murder charges? Shootings? Pretty serious. And thats not something alot of rappers have, which is GOOD btw, but you get what im sayin...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
A drug addict? In his condition?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He was just like a lot of guys out there, breaking down a block, selling singles, hustling vials, that kind of shyt....and everything that comes with it, fights, shootings, stabbings, etc etc...He wasn't some legendary killer or prolific street boss....but authentic, and lived what he eventually rapped.

After the deal, his drug addiction spiraled, he had more money and clout, probably kept his hands way too far into the street shyt, as far as finance, and he was drunk with money and power. That's how the 2003 summer shooting happened, not to mention the gun and prescription pill arrests, the beatings, the multiple firearm charges.....He wrecked his career and his life, by being a reckless maniac, who thought he was untouchable, and he was, until he burned through the money, the bridges, the contacts, and now here we are.

Edit: And yes, I think he is still getting high.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I knew beanie wrote omelly 2nd half of his verse when i heard it :wow:
Went back to that one. The verse is fire :wow:

You can tell his whole rhyme scheme and punches sounded different from the first verse. You can hear Mac behind those bars :banderas:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The male stripper for dollars/thong up your ass line is all Sigel, he's pretty passionate about that throughout his career....At one point he had a line about boxers on backwards....:laff: and another like 'you skirt wearing fakkit'

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The male stripper for dollars/thong up your ass line is all Sigel, he's pretty passionate about that throughout his career....At one point he had a line about boxers on backwards....:laff: and another like 'you skirt wearing fakkit'
"I got enough clips, bytch we can shoot up for hours
Get it jumping, hit the switch like a '64 Impala
Clip fully auto, ya whole strip'll get showered"

:damn::damn::banderas::banderas:

shyt is 100% Sig on that part :pachaha:

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Cass first two album sales>>>>>>>>>>Meeks and Cass was in a harder era

:stopitslime:

Cass songs did better than Meeks on the charts too :russ:

Cass>>>>>>>>>>>Meek:mjlol:
A harder era??? Cass is from the biggest sellin era in rap history. Meek is by far a bigger artist then Cass ever was and he makes way better music

Daps
A harder era??? Cass is from the biggest sellin era in rap history. Meek is by far a bigger artist then Cass ever was and he makes way better music

How and Cass album sales is better than Meeks?

Cass singles did better than Meeks?

Where y'all proof??

Cass was in an harder era like I said he was up against Eminem,Jay Z,50 Cent,and tons of others.

Meek ain't competing with nobody like that for album sales.

As Sigel says FACTS!