The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Beans keeps bringing islam/his deen into the discussion, he needs to be fully honest then show resentment and aknowledge the bad vibes he helped brew.

Send his salaams and keep it moving!
He was spitting some real sh*t here and there and giving out jewels but some of the things he was saying islamically (in regards to the kafir) were somewhat inaccurate. Many people think kafir (disbeliever) refers to christian, jews, etc but it simply means those who dont believe in a higher power. A believer is just not exclusive to Muslims. The Qu'ran actually mentions/adresses mu'minoon (believer) more so then it does muslims. That was one of my pet peeves with what he was saying.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The truth is, I love Beans as an artist, and dude was iconic in his day....but that's over. And he IS a washed up street dude trying to find his footing in the streets that left him behind a decade ago.....He's spinning conman stories and platitudes like a prosperity preacher. Jailhouse lawyer nonsense. He's spinning and deflecting all over the place. It's absurd. He's a drug addict and a reckless ass person, and this is where it got him. I am not from Philly, but I read every article on Beanie Sigel, his whole trial, his arrests, every comment, every thread for the last 15 years....dude was a regular street worker, doing some dirt, and when he got the money and fame, he went off the deep end, and derailed his career and his whole life.
Aside from "he's a drug addict" I agree with everything, and Beans is one of my fav rappers. The way he conveys his bs sounds so convincing, lol, I'm sure a lot of people don't even peep it because of all the "honor" "real man" "principles" "morals" "my era" etc... talk, that makes the bs sound better than it should.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
He was spitting some real sh*t here and there and giving out jewels but some of the things he was saying islamically (in regards to the kafir) were somewhat inaccurate. Many people think kafir (disbeliever) refers to christian, jews, etc but it simply means those who dont believe in a higher power. A believer is just not exclusive to Muslims. The Qu'ran actually mentions/adresses mu'minoon (believer) more so then it does muslims. That was one of my pet peeves with what he was saying.
True Islam actually even states that you can marry someone from another faith as long as their a believer, so its not as simple as all non Muslims are considered Kafir

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
So Freeway is the only one outta SP still putting out music?

Damn Sig...nobody wants to hear bout cars u used to own...
Where the music at?
How u go from millionaire to bum like that?

:snoop:

I guess you didn't hear the hot feature on the Dave East tape that dropped yesterday

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Aside from "he's a drug addict" I agree with everything, and Beans is one of my fav rappers. The way he conveys his bs sounds so convincing, lol, I'm sure a lot of people don't even peep it because of all the "honor" "real man" "principles" "morals" "my era" etc... talk, that makes the bs sound better than it should.
explain it to us... i just heard the interview now i enter the thread to see nikkas saying he this and he that... speaking negative on his name

seems like everything he said was truth... what was the bs he was spitting?

he said he asked meek what he wanted to do... meek said back off... meek said he was gonna do something, he never did it... he spoke to game and asked him about beef, game said it was just music... so he fell the fukk back

then meek sends some nikka to sucker punch him from the back... he said it was a bytch move, but he'll accept it and not even retaliate...

i'm not understanding what the bullshyt was or how any of this looked bad... what was he supposed to do? come up there and go off like pac about killing nikkas? go up there and say sorry and apologize for not trying to kill game over music?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I guess you didn't hear the hot feature on the Dave East tape that dropped yesterday
Come on akh,I'm talking full length albums

All these dudes should have kept making music and grinding
Rocafella was just a catalyst to do bigger and better things

nikka is 42 now..damn, all the best to him though

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I took it like he was saying Meek was a dirty broke dude, he wasn't hustling, wasn't even mid level, and while others like Sigel, were moving work and living that life, Meek was just a side liner, riding bikes, smoking blunts, rapping....He's never really been with it, I agree.

in the end, Meek has the better life. All that other shyt is :yawn: