The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The truth is, I love Beans as an artist, and dude was iconic in his day....but that's over. And he IS a washed up street dude trying to find his footing in the streets that left him behind a decade ago.....He's spinning conman stories and platitudes like a prosperity preacher. Jailhouse lawyer nonsense. He's spinning and deflecting all over the place. It's absurd. He's a drug addict and a reckless ass person, and this is where it got him. I am not from Philly, but I read every article on Beanie Sigel, his whole trial, his arrests, every comment, every thread for the last 15 years....dude was a regular street worker, doing some dirt, and when he got the money and fame, he went off the deep end, and derailed his career and his whole life.

He was just like a lot of guys out there, breaking down a block, selling singles, hustling vials, that kind of shyt....and everything that comes with it, fights, shootings, stabbings, etc etc...He wasn't some legendary killer or prolific street boss....but authentic, and lived what he eventually rapped.

After the deal, his drug addiction spiraled, he had more money and clout, probably kept his hands way too far into the street shyt, as far as finance, and he was drunk with money and power. That's how the 2003 summer shooting happened, not to mention the gun and prescription pill arrests, the beatings, the multiple firearm charges.....He wrecked his career and his life, by being a reckless maniac, who thought he was untouchable, and he was, until he burned through the money, the bridges, the contacts, and now here we are.

Edit: And yes, I think he is still getting high.

truth. beans fukked his own shyt up and now sounding like an old con with this shyt. should of soaked up game from jay but he wanted to be a 30 something millionaire goon.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:deadmanny: at Beanie saying he made ONE mistake in his whole career.....The ONEEE mistake I MADDDE.....Man, it's a career full of mistakes.

I already knew this, but it's always been clear Meek isn't that street....or isn't street like that.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
'You was a dirty lil nikka.....who rode.....dirt bikes.....STOLEN....FACTS!!......couldn't even keep his haircut....' :laff:

'To be honest, I don't think he ever copped a point in his life....' (I'm taking point like a block, or a ounce, if so I have that same feeling about Meek'

and his point about Meek saying everyone hates on him...

Great interview, doesn't change Sigel is preaching a lot of nonsense, and sounds like a double talking conman half the time....

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The truth is, I love Beans as an artist, and dude was iconic in his day....but that's over. And he IS a washed up street dude trying to find his footing in the streets that left him behind a decade ago.....He's spinning conman stories and platitudes like a prosperity preacher. Jailhouse lawyer nonsense. He's spinning and deflecting all over the place. It's absurd. He's a drug addict and a reckless ass person, and this is where it got him. I am not from Philly, but I read every article on Beanie Sigel, his whole trial, his arrests, every comment, every thread for the last 15 years....dude was a regular street worker, doing some dirt, and when he got the money and fame, he went off the deep end, and derailed his career and his whole life.

Shootouts for 20 minutes,taking the cops to war in 94:what:

The money and the fame sent him off the deep end:comeon:

Yall need to chill on Beans man,he ain't do nothing that wrong....and it was nothing really malicious,just some ego and lack of forsight on his part....he admitted where he went wrong in this interview....let the man get some counsel from his peers,allah,and the old heads and he might be back in a month saying he was wrong for all of it....you can't deny Beans a real one:ufdup:

"Beans would tell you if he wasn't in his feelings"

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Why do you keep hanging on to "official" songs :why:
The same way people discredit other artists work outside of radio rotation, albums and billboard. You can't pick and choose. So if you followed Meek's catalog (The Real Me, Mr. Philly, Flammers), you'd never put him with Beans..they have like 3 songs together total. Oschino, Haddy, Ab, Cass, Quilly aside from the OG Bloodhoundz is who you associate Meek with. No one would ever connect Meek to Beans, so even if Beans said "I could get Meek for a show", which is what probably happened, I'd say yeah right. Hell, he has more songs with Gill & Peedi than Beans. You'd have a better shot going through Wale to get Meek.

So Freeway is the only one outta SP still putting out music?

Damn Sig...nobody wants to hear bout cars u used to own...

Where the music at?
How u go from millionaire to bum like that?

:snoop:

They all put out music, except for Peedi. Neef is here and there, but I'd say Beans actually puts out less music than the rest of them.

That Bently he got from Dame, he traded to Ace Capone for like 2 Escalades or something like that.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
'You was a dirty lil nikka.....who rode.....dirt bikes.....STOLEN....FACTS!!......couldn't even keep his haircut....' :laff:

'To be honest, I don't think he ever copped a point in his life....' (I'm taking point like a block, or a ounce, if so I have that same feeling about Meek'

and his point about Meek saying everyone hates on him...

Great interview, doesn't change Sigel is preaching a lot of nonsense, and sounds like a double talking conman half the time....

Beans was mad corny for this

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The same way people discredit other artists work outside of radio rotation, albums and billboard. You can't pick and choose. So if you followed Meek's catalog (The Real Me, Mr. Philly, Flammers), you'd never put him with Beans..they have like 3 songs together total. Oschino, Haddy, Ab, Cass, Quilly aside from the OG Bloodhoundz is who you associate Meek with. No one would ever connect Meek to Beans, so even if Beans said "I could get Meek for a show", which is what probably happened, I'd say yeah right. Hell, he has more songs with Gill & Peedi than Beans. You'd have a better shot going through Wale to get Meek.

full

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I took it like he was saying Meek was a dirty broke dude, he wasn't hustling, wasn't even mid level, and while others like Sigel, were moving work and living that life, Meek was just a side liner, riding bikes, smoking blunts, rapping....He's never really been with it, I agree.