The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Daps
So why isn't he saying anything now? The Bey's are mostly booked but still heavy...heavier than Beans. There's a Beans on every block, damn near. Healthy Beans would've still had to take that on the chin...he definitely not going to war solo (and it would've been solo) vs Tasker Street.

He not strong no more he know that which is why he falling back.

Beans was a millionaire had Jay-z and Dame Dash as his right and left hand and he was thorough he wouldn't have been alone money talk,which is why NOW he know he can't do nothing

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
You don't fully understand the dynamics

Beans was invited to Teefy's mother's wedding, according to the podcast

Beans ran with members of Teefy's family through the years

Beans knew Teefy since he was a kid

Teefy's uncle is doing life and is notorious in Philly

It's like a close family friend sucker punching you...you can't react right away bc you gotta weigh how it's gonna impact your relationship with the other family members

Dawg I'm from the 1700 block of Taylor Street. Half the shyt you said ain't even true. Beans didn't roll with any teef relatives cause they are 50-60 year old right now. Teef saying he related to Ron Harvey and members of JBM who were doing shyt in the 70s. In his interview he says Muhammad Ali came to his house before, beans wasn't rolling with them old nikkas, he was still in diapers during that era. Teef was probably in 1st grade when beans signed his rocafella deal. I'm from round there and I never even seen Teef before and I'm younger than beans and moved away at LEAST five yrs after beans left the hood. Them nikkas ain't long lost best friends, stop it. They from two completely different eras

Fact remains dude knocked him out in front of his family, don't give a fukk who invited you to a wedding you got to handle that or at least get your lil brother to do it if you going use the "I'm sick" excuse. Beans was literally pleading on some "why you do me like that" shyt
Disgraceful

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I see Meek fans in here desperately trying to spin this into a win for their man. :martin:

I listened to the whole interview. And since people have ADHD, I'm break down from what I got from this.

1) Beans was initially trying to get Meek for a show, and the promoter was someone that Beans highly respected, so that's why he was trying to get Meek to do the show. Apparently, Meek was giving Beans the run around, and Beans didn't like that.

didnt ochino jus say something about booking state property for shows and beans would keep all the money?

2) He found out that Meek & Dreamchasers were at a studio recording, & he decided that this would be the opportunity to get close to Meek (was plotting to get to him. Whether is was for the show or other issues, not too sure).

:mjpls:

3) He admitted he wrote part of Omellly's verse. He also confirmed that he jumped in on the diss track without hearing 92 Bars. (That's not Meek's responsibility to give Beans the full play by play). Also said that he got on the phone with Game to see if this was street or just music. (Sounded like he was hurt that Game called him a crackhead & threatened to whip his ass :mjlol:).

so peedi crack wrote for beans & beans writes for omelly makes sense , also you forgot the part where they omelly isnt rapper (eazy e wasnt a rapper and ice cube wrote all his shyt)

4) The dude that sucker punched Beans (Teefy Bey), he knows VERY well, and his cool with his family. Sounded like he was conflicted on how he would go about handling that. He was disappointed in dude, yet still pissed off that he got sneaked.

Deserved

5) Apparently, Meek & Beans had some sort of relationship before all this bubbled over, since Beans was giving Meek advice, yet Meek was being too cocky & arrogant to take heed.

after listening to the ochino episode im not rolling wit everything beans said

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Um, he said that him & Game had words before and that they had squashed it. You cats have to listen better.

I kno he said he squashed it. What's misunderstood or lost in translation when a dude invite u to his diikk across the country only to say he never said it? Now that I think about he did a song with Game knowing he disrespected Bleek Jay & YG's back in 04' or 05'. Beans is a fake dude. I should have seen it when he let 50 manipulate him , but I said naw Beanie still that dude. After these last few weeks it's too much evidence of him being a goofy.

Last edited:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
man he takes FOREVER to make a point, damn

i just dont buy the whole story, he seemed to press on Meek to do that show and they didnt wanna do it. i just saw Sigel and Free pop out at a EPMD/Styles P joint show in Philly last month. his voice was soft, he still cant really project like he used to. it might have been a performance thing rather than $, because the Satander Center is waay bigger than the TLA.

. he keeps talkin about the respect hes earned (which he did) but that shyt kinda fading as the years go on. the 50 shyt, poppin at Jigga then fallin back, now this? i dunno man, try to keep it strictly music when thinking about my favs but this whole sitcho is funny

Last edited: