The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
And I agree with this.

But let's not act like Beans is capable of doing things anywhere close to the way he used to,Beans would've tore sum shyt up had this happened in his prime,but that's the thing it wouldn't have happened,nikkas knew what time it was.

Even in his prime, same thing, he STILL wouldn't have said anything about Teefy Bey.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Did this niqqa say why didn't Meek camp tell him Game big'd him up on 92 bars? He said They had him step in sh1t :mjlol:

Talking bout him & Game had a misunderstanding before :dahell: no niqqa Game told u to suck his dikk. To be exact "Beanie Sigel Can Suck My dikk" are Game exact words back in 04' or 05'

Um, he said that him & Game had words before and that they had squashed it. You cats have to listen better.

I was riding for Meek during the Drake ish but Booth brehs getting Stockholm Syndrome at this point. Cant even admit Meek is wrong, ever. :bryan:

Every situation that Meek has gotten into was him acting like a b*tch. They claimed he exposed Drake for the culture, which is bullsh*t, dude was probably jealous. He got mad at Wale for not tweeting his album link like a child, allegedly he dirty macked to get with Nicki, gave Beans the run around for the show, and told Sean Kingston some sh*t that only Game had told him. At some point you have to stop pointing the fingers at everybody else, and look at yourself.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dwell on the past and the present

explains his moves :scust: oschino was right, he doesn't fukk with beans or meek

Family Man

Banned
Daps
You can tell Beans started the process of getting all his proverbs together soon as he hit the ground from that punch lol
I don't know man. Beans structured his entire two hours on some essay shyt. My man had an introduction, three well thought out and articulated main points, and a conclusion. nikka Beans got his shyt off effortlessly and turned what was supposed to be an interview into a monologue. That man is gifted.

Last edited:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole situation just gives you a glimpse of how unstable and basically pathetic the streets all over America have become.

So many individuals that don't belong in them streets, and call shots because they have revenue that alot of things that go on in the streets make ZERO sense.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
This is a sad, 'Livin in my 2nd childhood" type of interview. Nikka 46 talkin about his block being legendary in 1994.

don't know why this interview reminded me of Nas' last verse on 'Nothin Lasts Forever'

You should live, there's only one life that's the physical
Rich or poor in jail why the fukk should you be miserable
Things happen for reasons, the clock keeps tickin'
Love could have your heart beat skippin', thugs turn to religion

The bytch you love could start to hate you, the shyt you use to do escape you
Things that make you laugh represent the past
Reminisce the block gamble gees on the floor
nikkas use to be the man, you don't see 'em no more

Your favorite restaurants and favorite stores, they tore 'em down
Turn 'em into shopping malls
the hood is like a ghost town
Haunted by souls who thought that time stood still
Just live your life to the fullest, never look back, it's real... Let it go, let it go...

:wow:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole situation just gives you a glimpse of how unstable and basically pathetic the streets all over America have become.

So many individuals that don't belong in them streets, and call shots because they have revenue that alot of things that go on in the streets make ZERO sense.
Along with that... A lot of dudes who run shyt are YOUNGER and reckless.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
The shyt Beans said here are way more damaging than the Drake beef. Called the mans entire character, manhood, and credibility into question. Pretty much gave him a 90 minute spanking :patrice: