The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see Meek fans in here desperately trying to spin this into a win for their man. :martin:

I listened to the whole interview. And since people have ADHD, I'm break down from what I got from this.

1) Beans was initially trying to get Meek for a show, and the promoter was someone that Beans highly respected, so that's why he was trying to get Meek to do the show. Apparently, Meek was giving Beans the run around, and Beans didn't like that.

2) He found out that Meek & Dreamchasers were at a studio recording, & he decided that this would be the opportunity to get close to Meek (was plotting to get to him. Whether is was for the show or other issues, not too sure).

3) He admitted he wrote part of Omellly's verse. He also confirmed that he jumped in on the diss track without hearing 92 Bars. (That's not Meek's responsibility to give Beans the full play by play). Also said that he got on the phone with Game to see if this was street or just music. (Sounded like he was hurt that Game called him a crackhead & threatened to whip his ass :mjlol:).

4) The dude that sucker punched Beans (Teefy Bey), he knows VERY well, and his cool with his family. Sounded like he was conflicted on how he would go about handling that. He was disappointed in dude, yet still pissed off that he got sneaked.

5) Apparently, Meek & Beans had some sort of relationship before all this bubbled over, since Beans was giving Meek advice, yet Meek was being too cocky & arrogant to take heed.
I was riding for Meek during the Drake ish but Booth brehs getting Stockholm Syndrome at this point. Cant even admit Meek is wrong, ever. :bryan: