The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading between the lines sounds like maybe Nicki needed Meek for dome thing so he didn't know about the show or he had to check with her first.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see Meek fans in here desperately trying to spin this into a win for their man. :martin:

I listened to the whole interview. And since people have ADHD, I'm break down from what I got from this.

1) Beans was initially trying to get Meek for a show, and the promoter was someone that Beans highly respected, so that's why he was trying to get Meek to do the show. Apparently, Meek was giving Beans the run around, and Beans didn't like that.

2) He found out that Meek & Dreamchasers were at a studio recording, & he decided that this would be the opportunity to get close to Meek (was plotting to get to him. Whether is was for the show or other issues, not too sure).

3) He admitted he wrote part of Omellly's verse. He also confirmed that he jumped in on the diss track without hearing 92 Bars. (That's not Meek's responsibility to give Beans the full play by play). Also said that he got on the phone with Game to see if this was street or just music. (Sounded like he was hurt that Game called him a crackhead & threatened to whip his ass :mjlol:).

4) The dude that sucker punched Beans (Teefy Bey), he knows VERY well, and his cool with his family. Sounded like he was conflicted on how he would go about handling that. He was disappointed in dude, yet still pissed off that he got sneaked.

5) Apparently, Meek & Beans had some sort of relationship before all this bubbled over, since Beans was giving Meek advice, yet Meek was being too cocky & arrogant to take heed.

All FACTS!

Only correction being #1, meek was being offered the 100k to perform in Philly and it sounds like they (his "management") wanted more, the promoter didn't want to give more and also didn't want to deal with Meeks management, so he gave beans a call (and offered him 15k) to get meek there

FAXS!

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know why Beans cared or felt offended Meek being on his block saying whatever etc. I get it but even so, being successful and comfortable and talented should just be like fukk all that dumb shyt, as long as it's not a any threat then there's no need to sweat that.

Some of that mentality should grow out of, Beans seems a bit conflicted in some ways. Led to probably some things that didn't need to occur really.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that ish about protection too, it don't matter if people back him from south or north Philly. All that shyt seems a little backwards. Not confined to fukking with people just from your block...

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Don't know why Beans cared or felt offended Meek being on his block saying whatever etc. I get it but even so, being successful and comfortable and talented should just be like fukk all that dumb shyt, as long as it's not a any threat then there's no need to sweat that.

Some of that mentality should grow out of, Beans seems a bit conflicted in some ways. Led to probably some things that didn't need to occur really.
The niqqa said he ain't been there in 16 years :mjlol:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else got turned on by those erotic tales of beans and his crew trading gun fire with the opp

Was Philly that crazy in 96?

Fred.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Anyone else got turned on by those erotic tales of beans and his crew trading gun fire with the opp

Was Philly that crazy in 96?

Fred.

There are only two parts of Philly I'm not as comfortable walking through, Strawberry Mansion & the black part of South Philly...back in those days you had Tasker St, Saigon, Passyunk, Wilson...SP was a warzone back then

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
This Beans shyt is a way worse look for Meek than the Drake shyt ever was IMO.

Need Nicki to leave him before the holidays to top it s off.