The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Big Body Bes, and then come back and tell us what you think

LMAO the big body bes episode was the first time I ever heard taxes voice. I guess that's the one that started all.

Someone made a thread about the interview on here and that shyt was hilarious!!! LMAO.
nikkas having fragile frames, Dudes crying in the shower in prison wit his legs crossed, mufukkas shooting the fair one on a song!! That shyt had me cracking the fukk up. LMAO

I like the funny Podcasts. I work late nights and can't be getting bored.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i love that he kept saying stop letting media think for you.
thats that shyt that got us out here rioting, letting ourselves be affected by these packaged scenarios

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
*See this has always been my problem with Philly nikkas.

How come Meek can't just be that? Why in Philly does it seem like you have to had at least killed one person to get some form of respect out there?

If anything nikkas should respect the fact that music kept him off the streets and had him chasing his dream instead. Meek ain't perpetrating he is clearly from the streets. The more you hear about meek the more u hear how he is directly tied to legendary philly street dudes. N by blood, not on some extortion shyt. Just cause he wasn't out there bussin hammers don't mean he gotta be delegated to J.Cole status.

Meek don't even come across as a gangsta but more of a get money Rich Porter, Big Meech type dude, not some super savage murder murder bang shyt like Ab n Beans did.

Ya did the same bullshyt to Cassidy back in the day. Making fun of the bul cause he went to a good school :mindblown:

~ secure our future loopy

I wish rep was back on.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I remember few years ago they found Bean's step dad's body shot and burned up in a car. Beans really grew up like that and pretty sure alot of his family fukked with black mafia.

edit:

Beanie Sigel’s stepfather was found dead Tuesday morning in a quiet neighbourhood in Mount Airy, South Philadelphia.

Police identified the man as Samuel Derry, stepfather of rapper Beanie Sigel Derry died from two gun shots to the stomach, before his body was set on fire.

Local residents have expressed their shock at the violent and distressing incident. Neighbours claim to have heard no screams or gunshots and described the community as generally quiet.

“I heard something go ‘whoosh,’ and I saw the fire,” said Denise Calhoun 47, who lives nearby and had just returned home after buying cigarettes. “I had seen two men pull something out of their van, and I thought it was trash,” she said. “Then I saw the body on fire. He must have been dead already, because he didn’t react.”

Police Inspector William Colarulo declined to confirm the report, but said that homicide detectives were looking into a report that people in a van or SUV were seen in the area where the body was later found. The body was set on fire in an alley in the Cedarbrook section of the neighbourhood, near the Franklin S. Edmunds grade school.

At time of press, it is still unclear as to whether Derry’s death was retaliation in connection toSigel or his murder case. The case ended last week in Sigel’s acquittal on attempted murder charges relating back to a shooting in 2003.

Derry had married Sigel’s mother, =Michelle Brown-Derry+, in June 2004. Sigel’s attorney, Fortunato N. Perri Jr., gave a brief statement saying: “The family is very saddened by the loss.”

According to court records, Derry had a criminal record dating back to 1978. He was convicted of robbery and conspiracy and sentenced to 8 to 18 years in prison. In 1991, he was convicted of five counts of robbery and sentenced to 9 to 16 years in prison.

Police have no motive or suspects as yet, and are appealing for anyone with information to call homicide detectives on: (215) 686 3334, extension 3335 or 3336.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I don't believe most of yall dudes can even feel half of the shyt Beans is saying. This niqqa CLEARLY jumped on Meek dikk just to get in good graces with him and some money, then shyt hit the fan when Game killed them niqqas, then he got scared, apologized to Game and jumped on Game dikk even after he heard Pest Control. Y'all niqqas consigning his bullshyt? Cot damn niqqas is lost. He clearly deserved to get snuffed for more than one reason. He's the real bytch in all of this, just like Sean Kingston.
I don't get how dudes don't see this shyt playa. shyt is clear as day. I don't care if I'm a fan of his music. nikka played himself into getting slept:mjlol:

Last edited: