The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

baker928

Pro
Daps
I don't believe most of yall dudes can even feel half of the shyt Beans is saying. This niqqa CLEARLY jumped on Meek dikk just to get in good graces with him and some money, then shyt hit the fan when Game killed them niqqas, then he got scared, apologized to Game and jumped on Game dikk even after he heard Pest Control. Y'all niqqas consigning his bullshyt? Cot damn niqqas is lost. He clearly deserved to get snuffed for more than one reason. He's the real bytch in all of this, just like Sean Kingston.

:what:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Beans was sayin sum real shyt about Meek but he still did sum snake shyt and it sounds like it was all over the fact that he couldn't get Meek to do that show and put sum money in his pocket. He whole reason for jumpin in the beef was stupid too becuz he kept sayin over and over that he did it just to get close to Meek
people seem to gloss over that part.. he went in there with ulterior motives from the rip... ol "i tried to get close to the bul" tryna manipulate the situation to his benefit

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beans in his own words played chess not checkers with Meek and was around Meek on that day on some manipulation fake friends mission, plotting and planning a move because he felt like and his own mother felt like Meek had disdain for him.

The end result is Meek managed to sniff Beans out and out maneuver him and sent the Goon squad after him and Beans got dropped.

No disrespect to Beans but he the kinda Muslim I call a fake Muslim.
He talk about all this ungodly stuff, the code of the streets, shootouts, and selling dope, then wanna cry about somebody else not upholding Islam when another "Muslim" pop him in his mouth.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
How big is the arena/or venue in Reading?

Here in Michigan they have large coliseum type venues in Clarkston and Sterling Heights, which are small areas population wise, but people drive out from larger populated areas to get there. I could understand and artist getting paid a nice amount to perform in Reading IF the setup is similar:manny:

The Santander Arena is a 7,160-seat multi-purpose arena, in Reading, Pennsylvania.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
He means State Property. He is referring to Oschino having the hook from Give it to Me and Hov coming in and taking the song but writing his own verses. That is his equivalent to Drake not writing his raps. That's all you need to know about his honesty. Also 1900-Hustler.

He drawling. Plenty of people get hooks/choruses from other people. That's not the same as having whole songs written for you.