The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
How big is the arena/or venue in Reading?

Here in Michigan they have large coliseum type venues in Clarkston and Sterling Heights, which are small areas population wise, but people drive out from larger populated areas to get there. I could understand and artist getting paid a nice amount to perform in Reading IF the setup is similar:manny:

Yeah, but not too many are gonna drive out to Reading. It's an hour and some change away from Philly, the closest thing is Harrisburg and even that's small. I guess Harrisburg, Reading, Lancaster, Ashland, York and smaller towns like that, and a few colleges may make it up though. But there's not much of anything out there.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This interview was hilarious. Beans said real ish abot Meek, that everyone knows but everything else was.....

First off, Sigel St ain't historical. That ish is like every other tiny a$$ block in the hood in NP, South & West etc. That ish only extends for like 4 blocks, and is in the middle of several other larger streets. He couldn't even explain without contradicting himself.

I really don't like how he shyt on the Philly movement though, like he was the only one. Every label had a Philly artist, and he came in the game with Figgas & Most Wanted..and Journ...so for them not to acknowledge them is kinda grimey. Cass, Eve, Chuck Bmore & Dutch & Spade were all signed before him. Suckas remix was out before anything he ever spit on Roc.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This interview was hilarious. Beans said real ish abot Meek, that everyone knows but everything else was.....

First off, Sigel St ain't historical. That ish is like every other tiny a$$ block in the hood in NP, South & West etc. That ish only extends for like 4 blocks, and is in the middle of several other larger streets. He couldn't even explain without contradicting himself.

I really don't like how he shyt on the Philly movement though, like he was the only one. Every label had a Philly artist, and he came in the game with Figgas & Most Wanted..and Journ...so for them not to acknowledge them is kinda grimey. Cass, Eve, Chuck Bmore & Dutch & Spade were all signed before him. Suckas remix was out before anything he ever spit on Roc.
When you think of Philly rap, you think of Beans tho.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Listening to a 40 plus year old man talk about he was a great fighter, a "real nikka" etc etc is sad. I'm like 10 minutes in but...

Just sad. This is a 40 something year old man who has NOTHING. No money, few loyal friends, a family he can't take care of as well as he'd like. And he's on a podcast reminiscing about the days when he was on top of the world, and saying he has rep today which I'm not even sure anyone believes.

Don't get me wrong Beans is still a legend to me, I'll never laugh at him. But it's sad seeing him in this state. And I gotta say I have ZERO respect for Meek Mills or his camp after what they did to this man.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
When you think of Philly rap, you think of Beans tho.

Maybe to outsiders...but they also think of Free too. Regardless, he shyt on n!ggas that brought him in....and even Chain Gang. If you rinning down history, tell the truth that it was all of you.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Hey I'm new to this nikka taxstone.chose not to listen cuz I thought he was just a boring thug. But I heard him on drink champs and that nikka funny than a muthafukka!!!! I started listening to his official shyt and he got the best podcasts out. Seems like the gangsas with that sense of humor like uncle murder an nem be the funniest ones.

Anybody recommend any good taxstone episodes? I ain't got time to be listening randomly hoping I get a good one. Sometimes nikkas podcasts episodes be boring