The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Listening to a 40 plus year old man talk about he was a great fighter, a "real nikka" etc etc is sad. I'm like 10 minutes in but...

Just sad. This is a 40 something year old man who has NOTHING. No money, few loyal friends, a family he can't take care of as well as he'd like. And he's on a podcast reminiscing about the days when he was on top of the world, and saying he has rep today which I'm not even sure anyone believes.

Don't get me wrong Beans is still a legend to me, I'll never laugh at him. But it's sad seeing him in this state. And I gotta say I have ZERO respect for Meek Mills or his camp after what they did to this man.

I'm 20 minutes in and he ain't saying nothing, he reliving old times, he just comes off as old and bitter, let it go dude, retire, raise your kids.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Hey I'm new to this nikka taxstone.chose not to listen cuz I thought he was just a boring thug. But I heard him on drink champs and that nikka funny than a muthafukka!!!! I started listening to his official shyt and he got the best podcasts out. Seems like the gangsas with that sense of humor like uncle murder an nem be the funniest ones.

Anybody recommend any good taxstone episodes? I ain't got time to be listening randomly hoping I get a good one. Sometimes nikkas podcasts episodes be boring
Big Body Bes, and then come back and tell us what you think

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Who caused my brother bodily harm damn near killed him".

Who beans talking about here. He don't wanna incriminate but who? Who is the brother? What nearly killed him?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
FACTS!!!
2mk108O.png
:mjlol:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I don't believe most of yall dudes can even feel half of the shyt Beans is saying. This niqqa CLEARLY jumped on Meek dikk just to get in good graces with him and some money, then shyt hit the fan when Game killed them niqqas, then he got scared, apologized to Game and jumped on Game dikk even after he heard Pest Control. Y'all niqqas consigning his bullshyt? Cot damn niqqas is lost. He clearly deserved to get snuffed for more than one reason. He's the real bytch in all of this, just like Sean Kingston.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prob the dudes that hit him

I thought "brother" was someone other than himself. He speaking in code a little bit there and leaving conspiracy nikkaz like me :ohhh:

It like he saying meek spoke to someone beans loves and lied on beans. And also that same person was caused bodily harm by the lie?:yeshrug:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Beans with some jewels :ohhh:, just paraphrasing

Ross took the Roc-A-Fella blueprint. Jay got State Property and Kanye. The streets and the backpackers. Ross got Meek and Wale, same shyt. Meek don't be like me, boss up. Go get some artists they don't even gotta be from Philly. Dream Chasers gonna be the entourage forever?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We need a roundtable discussion between beans, meek, and oschino

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Listening to a 40 plus year old man talk about he was a great fighter, a "real nikka" etc etc is sad. I'm like 10 minutes in but...

Just sad. This is a 40 something year old man who has NOTHING. No money, few loyal friends, a family he can't take care of as well as he'd like. And he's on a podcast reminiscing about the days when he was on top of the world, and saying he has rep today which I'm not even sure anyone believes.

Don't get me wrong Beans is still a legend to me, I'll never laugh at him. But it's sad seeing him in this state. And I gotta say I have ZERO respect for Meek Mills or his camp after what they did to this man.

Thats the thing right here, NO one was calling him to come back. live your age, he thinking he Ali?