The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Beans dropping islamic words in arabic..
Really hurt by this tak guy assaulted him..

Can post that Tak interview?
That wasnt Tak who knocked him out. It was Teefy Bey. His whole family are certified gangsters and Beans used to hustle for his uncle so thats why he aint sayin nothin crazy about him. Most of his family are in jail though

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
*See this has always been my problem with Philly nikkas.

How come Meek can't just be that? Why in Philly does it seem like you have to had at least killed one person to get some form of respect out there?

If anything nikkas should respect the fact that music kept him off the streets and had him chasing his dream instead. Meek ain't perpetrating he is clearly from the streets. The more you hear about meek the more u hear how he is directly tied to legendary philly street dudes. N by blood, not on some extortion shyt. Just cause he wasn't out there bussin hammers don't mean he gotta be delegated to J.Cole status.

Meek don't even come across as a gangsta but more of a get money Rich Porter, Big Meech type dude, not some super savage murder murder bang shyt like Ab n Beans did.

Ya did the same bullshyt to Cassidy back in the day. Making fun of the bul cause he went to a good school :mindblown:

~ secure our future loopy

Um......Big Meech was definitely a killer :francis:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
That wasnt Tak who knocked him out. It was Teefy Bey. His whole family are certified gangsters and Beans used to hustle for his uncle so thats why he aint sayin nothin crazy about him. Most of his family are in jail though
So beans know teefy's fam ..?
Who is this tak dude then? Did beans touch on him? Both tak and teefy muslim?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does he think he is on the top of the rap game?

His career is on life support, which is a shame because his last album was actually pretty good. No replay value, but it was a solid album. Now he's become Ja Rule...
You're the exact type of person he made that video for breh. That song he playing is about you.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
"halal wife"
"Facts"
"Peanut Gallery"
"kufr"

:mjlol:
When nikka got into the kufr part I damn near lost it.

Tax had to be lookin at Beans like :what: :why:

Beans flashback to this can't be life

"Dog you know a couple surahs out the Quran I guess you all on your deen and I ain't in mine. Stop that Akhi for I send shots through your body make you feel hell on earth before Allah drop me"

Roc La familia Beans HUNGRY :mjcry:

I pray Allah, forgive me for my actions / 'Cause I spit gangsta, think Muslim and act kafir.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
This interview was hilarious. Beans said real ish abot Meek, that everyone knows but everything else was.....

First off, Sigel St ain't historical. That ish is like every other tiny a$$ block in the hood in NP, South & West etc. That ish only extends for like 4 blocks, and is in the middle of several other larger streets. He couldn't even explain without contradicting himself.

I really don't like how he shyt on the Philly movement though, like he was the only one. Every label had a Philly artist, and he came in the game with Figgas & Most Wanted..and Journ...so for them not to acknowledge them is kinda grimey. Cass, Eve, Chuck Bmore & Dutch & Spade were all signed before him. Suckas remix was out before anything he ever spit on Roc.

shyt, Schooly D was puttin it on in the 80s, Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff, The Roots in 95', etc was puttin it on for Philly before Sigel

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh he not the same. He been shot up,he 42,one lung,no spleen,half a pankreas.

If Beans was 29 you think they'd be punching him,threatning him? fukk NO
Maybe someone with such bad health shouldn't be trying to snake people, especially people who live where he lives and know him personally

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
So beans know teefy's fam ..?
Who is this tak dude then? Did beans touch on him? Both tak and teefy muslim?
Teefy muslim I dont know about Tak. Tak is Meeks cousin who grew up on Beans block. When he was talkin about muslims goin against muslims he was talkin about Teefy. He knows his whole family. He even said in that interview that his aunt just invited me to a wedding

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
far from it. I know u a troll poster but when you can do between 165k-220k first week u are only behind drake, cole and Kendrick pretty much
that was wayyyyy before all of this stuff went down... let's see what his next album does...

I'm actually a fan of his music, although a lot of his shyt sounds the same...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Teefy muslim I dont know about Tak. Tak is Meeks cousin who grew up on Beans block. When he was talkin about muslims goin against muslims he was talkin about Teefy. He knows his whole family. He even said in that interview that his aunt just invited me to a wedding
Bless.
I think tak stated his pops was with noi under jeremiah shabazz.