Daps
Macy's was my go-to get fresh spot :mjcry:

I don't fukk with online shopping for clothes at all

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Yep, I remember going to the store at Vic Park/Sheppard. I remember going to the Chuck E Cheese there and heading over to that store afterwards to check stuff out with my family. I think that store went out of business in 97 or 98 breh. fukk, that was a long time ago.

And then hit up Johnny's

:noah:

Daps
The crazy part is that malls are dying but those outdoor strip mall type spots are thriving. They building them things all over the place here and they crowded af
Most of those places are outlet stores. So they automatically come with " sales/discounts " out the door.

Daps
This has been happening for a while. The guy who developed the first mall said he regretted it and wished to see malls close one day
Yeah n then greedy rich folks needed a place to hide their money n saw how malls was a great place to invest.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
And then hit up Johnny's

:noah:

Crazy how that area changed so much...I remembered my whole family would do everything in that plaza on the weekend. Us kids went to Chuck E Cheese, they shopped at Food Basics and then we'd grab something at Mr.Donut or Johnny's or the Chinese takeout place near that green plaza down the street. Most of these places aren't even there anymore :wow:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The crazy part is that malls are dying but those outdoor strip mall type spots are thriving. They building them things all over the place here and they crowded af

Slang Editorial 1: Lifestyle Centers (not very Harlem, but makes sense)

Sland Editorial 2: Mixed use walkable traditional downtown center

:ufdup:

Yes, they popping up everywhere

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to love going to the malls when i was in hs to steal shyt and get bytches numbers

this was before snapchat and ig and there were hella hos at the mall plus the bytches at the macy's make up counters were actual human females and not trannies

selling stolen jackets and jeans and cologne at school the week after :ahh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I remember as a teen hanging out at the mall trying to holla girls, skipping school or showing up late for class to go get the new Jordan's or other new kicks (this was before they started releasing on Saturdays), just chilling and having a good time. I wonder what teens would do now. I can't see it being good for teens first jobs or low skilled labor.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Where can I order their merchandise since they are going out of business..

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
The mall was one of the first places to go to meet girls back in day.Nothing like seeing a dime walk out of JCPenney or Sam Goody.

Yeah the mall was the place to go kick it with friends and try to meet girls back in high school but now the kids got IG, Snapchat, Tinder, etc etc for all that

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Gamestop you up next fukkboy
D0sewyX.gif

LMFAO