The Rehearsal By Nathan Fielder HBO

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
HBO letting this dude get this crazy shyt off needs to be investigated by the FBI. What the fukk is the show? Lol entertaining as hell tho

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the 1st episode. Dude definitely wanted to put hands on Nate when he told him he fed him the answers:dead:
That was Kor's actor, Nathan was rehearsing telling Kor that he fed him answers and decided not to after the reaction.

That breh was the best actor on the show.. He's fooled so many people :mjlol:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's just messing with people's minds/emotions and they all volunteer so it's firmly legal.
I’m not serious about any legal action being brought against him. I’m just saying where the show went from episode 1 to the finale was a wild ride.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Angela: I just don't fukk with the Jewish faith at all:hhh:

Nathan: Ok, let's change the subject. What's your favorite movie?

Angela: Apocalypto. Mel Gibson is my favorite director, he's an amazing person.

Nathan::francis:

these last 2 episodes have shown just how ridiculous these religion fundamentalists are

I get religion as a tool for inner peace and a code of ethics, but using it to believe your superior is the exact opposite of what their religion teaches

definitely thought Nathan was gonna make a move on that single mom but he's way too diabolical for that

looking forward to what wild shyt comes from S2 cause you know he's budget gonna be bigger

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
not really, shyt half of them people didn't even live in the city

I RARELY watch shows that I've worked on (barring stranger things) but did yall get to see "The Nightowl" in this show yet :ohhh:? I won't spoil i'm just curious as to what they kept
nightowl?

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I think a lot of episodes got messed up for this show. His intention was for the entire show to be the first episode. You see parts of other episodes that never made embedded within the Angela episode which they stretched out.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Just finished the finale. I’ve had some complaints but over all this was a great show. It’s impossible to truly explain what makes the show so good but one mintue it’s funny and then the next it’s something emotional. One mintue I’m like Nathan is a genius and then the next I’m thinking Nathan is kind of evil lowkey and the Villian on this show. The levels and the extent that Nathan will go to, to go back and see if he could have done things differently is unmatched. The inception levels have you :mindblown: all the time wondering is this real? Or just another rehearsal. Bravo for creating a show that is truly unique and different than anything else out while still being entertaining