Veteran
Daps
He is running a manipulatuon on someone that's gonna take over a year. lol
f221a0a22e21b61e90d60884f159eec472-nathan-fielder-2.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

:wow:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Anybody in here check out the show Paul T Goldman? Streaming on Peacock, 6 episodes, most are around 30 minutes, the finale is a bit longer.

It was made by Jason Woliner who directed the latest Borat, and more importantly a few episodes of Nathan For You. The show is pretty out there, it’s uncomfortable at times but it’s also hilarious, definitely some Rehearsal/Nathan For You vibes. Don't want to say anything more, I know some people would rather go into something like this without any idea of what’s about to go down.

Apologies for hijacking the thread, but I figured this is the place where the most likely fans of this show would be.
Started Watching because of your comment.
On Episode 5.
Show is so entertainimng LMAO.
Is he a real lunatic with a book that is just being clowned by the producers? Is he in on the joke?
Crazy ass show.

Last edited:

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Started Watching because of your comment.
On Episode 5.
Show is so entertainimng LMAO.
Is he a real lunatic with a book that is just bring clowned by the producers? Is he in on the joke?
Crazy ass show.

You’re in for a wild ride with episode 6. There are some interviews with Jason Woliner where he gets into detail about the making of the show and gives his overall thoughts on Paul, definitely worth a read after you watch the finale. Been a while but I think the one he did with AV Club is worth a read. He also went on Marc Marons podcast to talk about it, but it’s been so long I don’t really remember if it was any good.

Glad you’re enjoying it, I had forgotten all about this show to be honest. May need to revisit.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
You’re in for a wild ride with episode 6. There are some interviews with Jason Woliner where he gets into detail about the making of the show and gives his overall thoughts on Paul, definitely worth a read after you watch the finale. Been a while but I think the one he did with AV Club is worth a read. He also went on Marc Marons podcast to talk about it, but it’s been so long I don’t really remember if it was any good.

Glad you’re enjoying it, I had forgotten all about this show to be honest. May need to revisit.
Finished it.
Dude was just a loser delusional doofus that got used by the director for laughs.
His ex and her boyfriend are sleazebags, but that's as far as it goes.