The Rehearsal By Nathan Fielder HBO

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nathan Fielder is legitimately insane 😂 this entire season is just a descent into madness. We need a documentary or podcast series explaining how he finessed HBO into letting him do this.

Why that when we already got a coli poster that worked on production?:mjgrin:

Just wait for this show to end and then flow all questions to him :lolbron:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Episode was entertaining. I guess my issue is these last 3-4 episodes feels like something you’d do season 2-3 but not in the first season. Felt like they should have done a better job establishing the premise rather than this child caring deep dive. I was thinking he would be helping people prepare for real life scenarios and then it shifted into a hypothetical child raising experiment. Kudos to them for keeping it entertaining but I just wonder what a season 2 would look like because now it feels like the Nathan raises a kid show

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
On ep 3 right now and I don't understand how this man finds these people. I keep having to remind myself that the people talking especially this 'mother' is a real person. The parents of the kids in the show are real people who volunteered their real children.

The dude obsessed with numbers, the simp with the punisher necklace--I--:mindblown:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Episode was entertaining. I guess my issue is these last 3-4 episodes feels like something you’d do season 2-3 but not in the first season. Felt like they should have done a better job establishing the premise rather than this child caring deep dive. I was thinking he would be helping people prepare for real life scenarios and then it shifted into a hypothetical child raising experiment. Kudos to them for keeping it entertaining but I just wonder what a season 2 would look like because now it feels like the Nathan raises a kid show
I felt like that but given that Angela is now gone I suspect Nathan will return to helping people. I def do like the idea of having an over arching story (raising a kid) while also doing episodic adventures helping people. So I’m glad it’s back to that now, presumably.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
He made this about his self.

He's an socially awkward white guy that has trouble with relationships (he alluded to this in the 1st episode) and prior work. The first episode was absolute perfection and I thought it would be where the series was headed. He gives Angela this big production that wasn't needed (she's clearly in it for her on personal/selfish reasons) when in fact he is the one alone with her wants a family.

He sees what she wants and when Robin bails, he inserts himself as the dad. In my opinion, when Robin left that storyline should've ended. But no, he now plays this role of father ( which in reality he wants) but can't find Angela to play or axt the role correctly. So what does he do? Starts the entire process of raising a child over with her to prove something.

It's been 5 episode,

1 Core= perfection
2 Tc scion = prefection
3 Whiteboy caught on and bailed
4 Started the process over
5 All focus on Angela and she bailed

If I was HBO I wouldn't bring it back. Dope concept but not executed properly.
I cant stop watching though. This thread is longer than it has any right to be. This show is crazy. I cannot even explain it to my friends to get them to watch.

Since ep2, we were supposed to watch a girl rehearse a fake life. She gone now and the show keeps going on. Like what's even happening right now? What's next? I gotta say the budget must've been huge and I love how Nathan is spending the money. He built full replica of a bar, food court, at least 3 apartments, country home. He hired 2 roommates for the film student and then 2 more fake roommates for his fake self pretending to be a film student. He hired a fake Nathan. I'm really losing my mind here. I love this show.

Double this man's budget. I'm pretty sure by season 3 he will have a duplicate Earth and be making aliens pretend to be Earthlings on Mars.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I cant stop watching though. This thread is longer than it has any right to be. This show is crazy. I cannot even explain it to my friends to get them to watch.

Since ep2, we were supposed to watch a girl rehearse a fake life. She gone now and the show keeps going on. Like what's even happening right now? What's next? I gotta say the budget must've been huge and I love how Nathan is spending the money. He built full replica of a bar, food court, at least 3 apartments, country home. He hired 2 roommates for the film student and then 2 more fake roommates for his fake self pretending to be a film student. He hired a fake Nathan. I'm really losing my mind here. I love this show.

Double this man's budget. I'm pretty sure by season 3 he will have a duplicate Earth and be making aliens pretend to be Earthlings on Mars.
None of that stuff you listed is expensive, having replicas of home/bar/restaurant interiors is pretty normal. The people aren't breaking the bank either. That's actually good that his style isnt super expensive to make, it's just about trusting that he's able to get the reactions he wants out of these people

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
None of that stuff you listed is expensive, having replicas of home/bar/restaurant interiors is pretty normal. The people aren't breaking the bank either. That's actually good that his style isnt super expensive to make, it's just about trusting that he's able to get the reactions he wants out of these people
I guess in comparison to hiring a celebrity actor but building a set is expensive. I guess expensive relative to a regular citizen like myself. The bar I bet was like $250K. Each apartment probably $50K easily. Keeping in mind union and all that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There's been a lot of talk about Nathan's comedy being mean-spirited with what he does to the people on his shows but I take this as proof that the type of people who would agree to do this shyt probably love the attention.
Yes, Nathan appeals to people's vanity. Who would agree to half the things he proposes if not for the cameras following him? A lot less people.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started this :wow:

This man is a genius. People won't recognize him for how influential he is going to be. 40-50 years from now he's going to be in books and have movies and documentaries made about him :wow:
Facts. Dude might be the next Larry David. Dude is a genius and this show is amazing.