The Rehearsal By Nathan Fielder HBO

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's been a lot of talk about Nathan's comedy being mean-spirited with what he does to the people on his shows but I take this as proof that the type of people who would agree to do this shyt probably love the attention.
Even on Nathan for you they all love the attention which is why they go along with batshyt crazy things a normal person would pass on. Put a camera in someone’s face and they will go along with anything to feel special

Daps
Reppin
Denver
On ep 3 right now and I don't understand how this man finds these people. I keep having to remind myself that the people talking especially this 'mother' is a real person. The parents of the kids in the show are real people who volunteered their real children.

The dude obsessed with numbers, the simp with the punisher necklace--I--:mindblown:
One of the best things from Nathan for you was in the episode where the robot was gonna pull his pants down in front of children if he couldn’t break out of his handcuffs in time. He was having all the parents sign a waiver and was like “oh don’t worry. We’re gonna blur your faces out so your friends or coworkers won’t judge you for allowing your kids to potentially have a man expose himself to them for $100.” Then he barely blurs their faces so you could still clearly tell who they were :russ:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
One of the best things from Nathan for you was in the episode where the robot was gonna pull his pants down in front of children if he couldn’t break out of his handcuffs in time. He was having all the parents sign a waiver and was like “oh don’t worry. We’re gonna blur your faces out so your friends or coworkers won’t judge you for allowing your kids to potentially have a man expose himself to them for $100.” Then he barely blurs their faces so you could still clearly tell who they were :russ:
That was the episode where he was a magician but instead of the stakes being death, he was going to be a sex predator and pedophile. Even had a cop standing by to arrest and a judge as witness or something.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
That was the episode where he was a magician but instead of the stakes being death, he was going to be a sex predator and pedophile. Even had a cop standing by to arrest and a judge as witness or something.
Consulted a retired judge to make sure he would get on the sex offender list if he failed lmao

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is making me so uncomfortable lol

Yeah, it was hard with a kid that little that was getting confused. Especially when Nathan went to visit him at his actual house and his mom explained the situation :mjcry:.

The older one with glasses was like "You're a good scene partner" :skip:

Nathan is a menace, when he asked the mom where she got the sweater :lolbron:just so he could pretend being her.

Have no idea what he plans to do for S2.