The Rehearsal By Nathan Fielder HBO

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He made this about his self.

He's an socially awkward white guy that has trouble with relationships (he alluded to this in the 1st episode) and prior work. The first episode was absolute perfection and I thought it would be where the series was headed. He gives Angela this big production that wasn't needed (she's clearly in it for her on personal/selfish reasons) when in fact he is the one alone with her wants a family.

He sees what she wants and when Robin bails, he inserts himself as the dad. In my opinion, when Robin left that storyline should've ended. But no, he now plays this role of father ( which in reality he wants) but can't find Angela to play or axt the role correctly. So what does he do? Starts the entire process of raising a child over with her to prove something.

It's been 5 episode,

1 Core= perfection
2 Tc scion = prefection
3 Whiteboy caught on and bailed
4 Started the process over
5 All focus on Angela and she bailed

If I was HBO I wouldn't bring it back. Dope concept but not executed properly.
I thought that was the whole point of this

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
went from a far right christian extremist to a far right zionist :mjlol:

at least Angela is stupid and people can easily pick up on that to not take her seriously...the other woman comes off as a wolf in sheep's clothing
At the end of the episode Nathan hit the :skip: :francis: combo, that's the look of a man who realized he picked the wrong horse :dead: