The reason white people don't get mad at racial slurs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, but words like peckerwood or redneck have not nearly the amount of venom or historical negativity attached to them like the word ni99er.

the word black has the same venom and negativity

white people will intend to insult simply by calling you black because in their mind it is an insult

everything about a black person is meant to be a insult to them, that's the mind game played on black americans to make them hate themselves

but with woke individuals like me, it has no affect

I can send a white person into uncontrollable anger without even using slurs and I do it all the time on this forum

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
cause niqqer bring back this history
lynching.jpg

slave-whip-scars.jpg

slave%2B88.jpg

thats why we can't allow cacs to say it to us or around us

1 other person

Superstar
Daps

white people will intend to insult simply by calling you black because in their mind it is an insult

everything about a black person is meant to be a insult to them, that's the mind game played on black americans to make them hate themselves

I can send a white person into uncontrollable anger without even using slurs and I do it all the time on this forum

I agree with this. The English language is inherently racist. "Black" has a negative connotation with nearly everything in our language. Black cats, blackballed, blackmail, black magic, so on and so forth. "Black" is defined as ugly and evil by most of our idioms and common phrases.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Don't forget the the history and current standing.

The n word's history, along with how many black people are still mistreated and how many politicians and people in positions of power may subtly racist views towards them.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
I agree with this. The English language is inherently racist. "Black" has a negative connotation with nearly everything in our language. Black cats, blackballed, blackmail, black magic, so on and so forth. "Black" is defined as ugly and evil by most of our idioms and common phrases.

In turn "White" is seen as good and holy.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Weren't you banned for being a racist? :mjlol:
what's this trend with u fakkits saying "weren't u...bla bla bla?" on some corny ass "well if my memory serves me correctly :jbhmm:" shyt? You know damn well u know my history bytch boy. I'm A-list, u D-lost :umad:. And u know im hispanic and got banned for saying spic. u were reverse cowgirling your fakkit cac friend all through that thread when i mentioned it. Little faggit trying to use his white tricks on me :mjlol:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
what's this trend with u fakkits saying "weren't u...bla bla bla?" on some corny ass "well if my memory serves me correctly :jbhmm:" shyt? You know damn well u know my history bytch boy. I'm A-list, u D-lost :umad:. And u know im hispanic and got banned for saying spic. u were reverse cowgirling your fakkit cac friend all through that thread when i mentioned it. Little faggit trying to use his white tricks on me :mjlol:
I don't even know who you are :mjlol:

All I remember is that one thread where an old dude beat your ass :bryan:

There's a list ranking for Coli posters :ohhh:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
SOHH would they be the "c00ns" of the white people..?
i dont use that c word or understand it by the definition the coli uses it for. i think u missed my point. i'm giving more evidence that white people clearly dont get mad or offended by racial slurs used against them.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"

Is this the new hotness?:ohhh:

We're not "Black?":gladbron:

From now on, when a form asks for my race, I'm writing in "Woke-American.":blessed: