The reason white people don't get mad at racial slurs

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So with all that being said... I'd better not hear these cacs in here complain when I call them cacs.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
My motto for any stranger - anybody really - is: if they ain't touchin me (or flexin real hard) then I won't set it. In fact I step off.

So yeah. They never gonna be able to make me react. No hate for that.
yup. I feel the same way. if a cac ever tries to physically harm me or mine then I wont hesitate to react, but reacting violently over a word? nah

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
yup. I feel the same way. if a cac ever tries to physically harm me or mine then I wont hesitate to react, but reacting violently over a word? nah

"Cac" actually is one of the top slurs. Of course people prolly wouldn't catch it if you said it IRL, but the way niqqas use it on here just drips venom.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
it doesn't phase them because they've never been oppressed. not to mention all of the racial slurs for whites are usually bland and meaningless.

if whites spent centuries under of the boot of another group, while being called anything; then it would get to them. ironically, just calling them racist or white supremacist bugs them out more than anything
Lol yeah, they seem to get real pissed if anyone calls them what they really are :mjpls: