The reason these so called bad chicks are standing out so much, it is because American women are FAT

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
except that we are the fattest race in the country... american blacks are the fattest section of people in the world brehs :mjcry:

I love my people, but when I go to the gym. I see more white and hispanic people, especially woman than black.
I rarely see black women at gyms I go to, You will see a lot of black brehs. But black women number don't be there in high numbers like hispanic and white girls.
No flame. Just a observation.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I love my people, but when I go to the gym. I see more white and hispanic people, especially woman than black.
I rarely see black women at gyms I go to, You will see a lot of black brehs. But black women number don't be there in high numbers like hispanic and white girls.
No flame. Just a observation.

Well nikkaz aint shyt therefore black women have no incentive to look good for black men

And besides black me like tubs of lard anyway

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Well nikkaz aint shyt therefore black women have no incentive to look good for black men

4bUV7Ls.gif

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Do you even know how chicken nuggets are made or what they're made of?
I do not and still even though I don't know the entire makeup of their chicken nuggets doesn't mean it contains poison.

The foods have been directly linked to causing cancer. :ld:
Certain ingredients in the food yes, but I'm speaking of the chicken nuggets specifically, is there anything that specifically says that about the nuggets?

RoGethoes

Banned
Daps
Fat Women fukking the game up for themselves. A skinny woman with a average looking face is basically treated like a dime. While they get treated as if there invisible.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I do not and still even though I don't know the entire makeup of their chicken nuggets doesn't mean it contains poison.

Certain ingredients in the food yes, but I'm speaking of the chicken nuggets specifically, is there anything that specifically says that about the nuggets?
Why are you caping so hard for chicken nuggets? :deadrose:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka what the fukk are you talking about?

There's numerous articles and data to support the OP's point.

American women are fat, that's facts.
There's also numerous articles that say black people are the leaders in STD rate, crime, murders, and abortion. But we all know that can't be true. Everything you read ain't facts

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
damn, i must be blessed here in toronto. theres some fatties but mannnnn there are some sweeties

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

What about being in shape/healthy or looking good for yourself??

That's the main reason I lift weights