The reason these so called bad chicks are standing out so much, it is because American women are FAT

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Fat is regional man...
The both coasts have some bad chicks tho...
A NYC or LA 5 or 6 is like a Midwest 8 or 9
:yeshrug:

My boy and I said this same thing when we were at a party back in Detroit while visiting one summer. It's not that Midwest chicks can't look as good though.

Think effort just changes with circumstances and you adapt to what you're surrounded with.

Daps
You ain't lying, breh. I work with two women who are 300+ pounders:scust:. The first time you realize how fat American women really are is when you go overseas, I can count on one had the amount of obese women I've seen outside of the U.S, but if I go to Walmart I'm bound to run into a warthog on a motorized scooter.

Not a single lie told. In other countries, the "fat chicks" are like 5-20 pounds overweight. In America, at least 25% of the broads I see are 50-200 pounds overweight.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
G shyt tho, and they're getting fatter earlier than ever.

I'm seeing 17-20 year old girls with the aunty body :scust:

These hoes ain't seen a gym since they was getting a grade for going, built like a sack of laundry, and their standards be stratosphere high :mjlol:

No excuse for Black women especially to be fat and gross. We been blessed with the best genes for getting in shape, and our women the fattest in the nation :snoop:
Unrelated but how's it going with your friend? She making good progress?

Like someone mentioned before, there's too much junk food out there. And instead of eating in moderation, people tend to overeat or not eat enough healthy food to balance things out. Everything high in sugar, fat, cholesterol. People want to take the easy way out and just eat fast food. It's convenient to just go to a fat food place everyday but it's not healthy and eventually it catches up to them. Of course it's all a business and those companies are laughing at all the fat people while counting their dollars. :francis:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No they stand out because men want to fukk bad chicks lol.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
My boy and I said this same thing when we were at a party back in Detroit while visiting one summer. It's not that Midwest chicks can't look as good though.

Think effort just changes with circumstances and you adapt to what you're surrounded with.
Truth breh...
Cali for the most part live around rhe beach if you dont
NYC has so many ppl if you aint got your A game youre gonna single or poor for life

For the most part in landlocked midwestern states you can get by being mediocre or even sloppy...

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Girls/women in my generation blossomed a lot earlier hormones and body wise due to the shyt in foods now

I imagine with that growth came a lot of mass as well

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I feel bad for fat SHORT women though. They got it rough as fukk. I know broads that's like 5'10 and 160 and couldn't look more fit that eat like utter trash.

And then I know midget broads that work their ass off that look like corn nuggets. It's more genetics than height at that point, but short bytches are fighting an uphill battle against weight their whole life imo

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely was pondering obesity the other day while out and about here in LA.

Even with all the body-positivity and anti fat-shaming movements going on, it can't be easy to be comfortable as a woman struggling with her body in a place as appearance-focused as Los Angeles, especially in an age where everyone is so photocentric (probably not a word or how you should use it).

So many good places to eat and venues with great aesthetics with people who are always aware of being seen and prepared to be. The women out here stay on point. It's got to be stressful. :francis:

The f*ck are you talking about ? Women in the past were slimmer, they had to do manual labor
in cooking, cleaning and doing a lot of sh!t by hand ... they also had less options dietary wise

Low and behold these empowered women of today with better incomes, technology and choices
can't monitor their caloric intakes because it's too hard ?

:deadmanny:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I don't think you guys realize how bad people are doing these days economically speaking.This dynamic really contribute to the obesity problem. The economic situation is extremely bad out here state-to-state city-to-city?