The reason these so called bad chicks are standing out so much, it is because American women are FAT

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The average womans body weight is like 140-160 now. nasty

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
This is how slim my girl is, but fat black women or "thick" women like to antagonize her and say she ain't eating enough or she too skinny. Even my fat ass aunties, I love them lord knows but damn. :dahell:

And I hate that shyt because it's like shut the fukk up, YOU EAT TOO MUCH. That shyt never fails, bring your slim girlfriend around a gang of fat bytches and let the games begin. :scust:

That mentality is part of the problem. I used to hear that all the time from my family all the time. Its become normalized. People are pushing this fat acceptance. Which I agree someone shouldnt be called a fat ass if they are just walking down the street not bothering people. But being obese affects others. Like the airport charging big people for 2 seats or hospitals needing bigger beds or special scales to weigh people.

But its also that lots of people think that when you gain weight it automatically goes to the places you want. Its also depends on your body type. A lot of that is jealousy and crab in a barrel syndrome. Like some people will rather shame others for being skinny than lose weight themselves. They cant better themselves so they want to shame people who better themselves. Like people shame people who make it out of a bad neighborhood, shame people for caring about their looks or guys shaming other guys who have standards about their sex partners by calling them gay. People just have to get away from people like that because they are toxic.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Can't argue against this at all, America is extremely fat compared to the rest of the world (except Mexico). What's crazy about it is that this phenomenon is recent. In 1995 there wasn't a single state in the US that had an obesity rate above 19%, and today you can't find a single state with an obesity rate under 20%.

What can I say? People that don't travel overseas, settle for less.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Same here. More black men in the gym then women.

Most would rather work out at home, by themselves. Its intimidating for someone who is out of shape to go to a gym with fit people. People would just take pics of you and post them online so others could join in making fun of you. Especially after that radio host posted the naked pic of the older lady changing in the locker room. She meant to send it to a friend but sent it to all her followers. I remember a lot of articles and people saying thats why they were afraid to go to the gym. Also some of the gym rats try to shame/bully people who dont work out.