The reason these so called bad chicks are standing out so much, it is because American women are FAT

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Can't argue against this at all, America is extremely fat compared to the rest of the world (except Mexico). What's crazy about it is that this phenomenon is recent. In 1995 there wasn't a single state in the US that had an obesity rate above 19%, and today you can't find a single state with an obesity rate under 20%.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I am on the train today and I looked around :francis: The majority of American women were fat :hhh:. Sad state of affair.
That's why nikkas kill me with that so and do celebrity is average. I'm like nikka the average woman in this country is fat and busted. Being in good shape makes u more attractive than the vast majority of women in your age bracket

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It isn't just a woman thing but too many Americans are overweight/obese/morbidly obese.

But with women....a lot of bruhs are very accepting of obese women....black and Hispanic men are more accepting of obese women versus white men. Then some folks confuse thick with obesity. Then u got big women out here who can easily get a man or find sex from a higher tier bruh (80/20 rule)...so if they not self-motivated to work out for their health and appearance...then they have less reason to work hard to maintain their weight.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is how slim my girl is, but fat black women or "thick" women like to antagonize her and say she ain't eating enough or she too skinny. Even my fat ass aunties, I love them lord knows but damn. :dahell:

And I hate that shyt because it's like shut the fukk up, YOU EAT TOO MUCH. That shyt never fails, bring your slim girlfriend around a gang of fat bytches and let the games begin. :scust:

That's horrible...

:picard:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
List of countries by Body Mass Index (BMI) - Wikipedia

The US isn't even top ten anymore. Pacific Islands and Gulf states have surpassed us.
We aren't even always #1 on our landmass.
Think about that. We aren't improving, not even slowing down or maintaining rates. Each year more Americans surpass the thresholds for overweight and obese status, and those already fat are steadily getting fatter.
But other countries can still outdo us :scust:
That's from 2014

The U.S. is the most obese nation in the world, just ahead of Mexico

The obesity rate for American adults (aged 15 and over) came in at a whopping 38.2%, which puts the birthplace of the hamburger and the Cronut at the top of the heftiest-nations-in-the-world rankings, according to an updated survey from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Ever since my trip to Cuba and back I've been more aware of how many overweight cats lumber in the states. Been in the gym since

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
You ain't lying, breh. I work with two women who are 300+ pounders:scust:. The first time you realize how fat American women really are is when you go overseas, I can count on one had the amount of obese women I've seen outside of the U.S, but if I go to Walmart I'm bound to run into a warthog on a motorized scooter.
:dead:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Fat Women fukking the game up for themselves. A skinny woman with a average looking face is basically treated like a dime. While they get treated as if there invisible.
Where that's at though? Fat bytches is out here eating dumb good, pun intended. I feel like the slim and actual thick chicks is the ones being ignored 'bbws' are the new thick.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I love my people, but when I go to the gym. I see more white and hispanic people, especially woman than black.
I rarely see black women at gyms I go to, You will see a lot of black brehs. But black women number don't be there in high numbers like hispanic and white girls.
No flame. Just a observation.
Same here. More black men in the gym then women.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
It's mainly Mexicans, woat body type, EASILY.
I hate you lol.

This is how slim my girl is, but fat black women or "thick" women like to antagonize her and say she ain't eating enough or she too skinny. Even my fat ass aunties, I love them lord knows but damn. :dahell:

And I hate that shyt because it's like shut the fukk up, YOU EAT TOO MUCH. That shyt never fails, bring your slim girlfriend around a gang of fat bytches and let the games begin. :scust:
I know how that feels tbh. People always say Black Barbie you need to eat more, but I've never been a big eater. People used to make fun of me because I'm thin. It still gets to me occasionally.