The reason these so called bad chicks are standing out so much, it is because American women are FAT

broller

Veteran
Daps
G shyt tho, and they're getting fatter earlier than ever.

I'm seeing 17-20 year old girls with the aunty body :scust:

These hoes ain't seen a gym since they was getting a grade for going, built like a sack of laundry, and their standards be stratosphere high :mjlol:

No excuse for Black women especially to be fat and gross. We been blessed with the best genes for getting in shape, and our women the fattest in the nation :snoop:

:russ:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I don't think you guys realize how bad people are doing these days economically speaking.This dynamic really contribute to the obesity problem. The economic situation is extremely bad out here state-to-state city-to-city?

It is not economics, it is a lifestyle and food choice problems. Lots of countries in the world are poor but they don't eat garbage. When I moved out my parents house, I ate like garbage to since I had no idea how to eat. So I would buy chips, soda etc. etc. but then my weight shot up to 245lbs. Didn't look bad cause I am tall but my numbers came out overweight..switched up my diet to more fruits, vegetables, water and beef/salmon and other better choices and I shed the weight fairly quickly. I love Pizza, doughnuts, fried chicken, french fries etc. etc. but you cant eat that issh everyday.

Like someone mentioned travel out of country and you will see the difference.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Is it fair to judge America's entire female population based on observations you made on the train?

Michelle Obama had a vested interest in getting the kids and the rest of country in shape by eating healthier and exercise, if that don't tell you something. The reports are there, obesity rate in this country is skyrocketing.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
CA1dLbfUMAEu2hx.jpg

ayo who dis doe? :creepybaby:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
nikka what the fukk are you talking about?

There's numerous articles and data to support the OP's point.

American people are fat, that's facts.

Fixed. Its not a women's issue. Its an American culture issue don't place this solely on chicks breh.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

This is how slim my girl is, but fat black women or "thick" women like to antagonize her and say she ain't eating enough or she too skinny. Even my fat ass aunties, I love them lord knows but damn. :dahell:

And I hate that shyt because it's like shut the fukk up, YOU EAT TOO MUCH. That shyt never fails, bring your slim girlfriend around a gang of fat bytches and let the games begin. :scust:

Last edited:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
As a BBW enthusiast, this thread is an insult :mjcry:

It is ridiculous going out though and seeing fat people ALL OVER THE PLACE. It's the food I tells ya

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
And you wanna knows whats really funny? The people who run the big Corporations (who own these fast foods companies) don't even eat FAST FOOD :lolbron::lolbron: We pay for the poison and smile as we dip our last chicken nugget in honey mustard. :sas1:
It aint no damn poison, it's just a chicken nugget, quit trying to ascribe these evil qualities to some $1 food just cause people are fat as fukk.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I been saying this shyt for years. It really fukks up the dating market because women dont really have to compete when everybody is a fat pig

And it gives the normal looking women an advantage to not have to really perform because they have an over inflated sexual market value

And because black women already hate black men and only value us based on looks they have no incentive to change because these negroes think fat is normal and they have no problem with it

Its why i date foreign almost exclusively

fukk these fat arrogant entitled american c*nts

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Unrelated but how's it going with your friend? She making good progress?

She's making the typical newbie progress that everyone makes when they start working out. We're about 4 weeks into training, I'll post before/after pics after I felt like she's made noticeable #gainz.