The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i think the disconnect we are having, this whole thread is having... is what people are looking for

y'all saying relationships and marriage... ok you could be right.. avg age gap in MARRIAGE is 2.4 years

what everyone else is saying is... if i'm just trying to fukk a girl, i'd rather have the hot young dumb one, who's gonna put out and not want a relationship vs. the 35 year old one

it's not that older men CAN'T get older women... cause there's plenty of dumb older women out here too... age is just a number, not a mentality

the point is that older men who get with younger girls, aren't trying to break it down into some psychology experiment... they want some sexy looking young tight broad... i mean what are we really arguing about

As I said I don't mean to be pedantic but younger woman is anyone younger than you. It could be by 10 months or 10 years. So again what's your point? Its the men here who have said in addition to young women being more physically attractive they have FEWER demands than women in their age range so if anything its proving the point that these men are indeed clowns with few important life goals.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I'm sorry do you my age, life, paycheck, status or any of the above? I'm not trying to live like anyone

We are having a discussion on why men fukk with young broads

Obviously this is not the majority of men. Just like the majority of women aren't Cougars

Again. The disconnect is yall saying men do this cause they CANT get older women. As if women hit a certain age and become distinguished and good. NO

Point is, yall trying to dismiss the fact that maybe the old man just wants some young sexy broad to smash off and nothing more

But it isn't me who is saying that, its the men who have said that women their age are too demanding. That's code for, (expects me to have something, goals, life plans, a vision for the future past the weekend.) don't lay that on me. Read the comments by the men here who have said it.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Because if I got the option of fukking a 35 year old 8 vs a 18 year old 8. Why choose the 35 year old if all we doing is fukking. The 35 year old is gonna fall off faster along with all the other negatives of age

Look at you and your friends. Yall look better now, or when you was in college?? Come on man. It's not rocket science. It is simple biology tho

Read what some of the men have said here. It get biology. What I don't get is choosing a woman because she doesn't expect anything from me. That's sad and it proves OPs point that some older men choose young women because they don't want any woman to place any demands on him which is sad.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
But it isn't me who is saying that, its the men who have said that women their age are too demanding. That's code for, (expects me to have something, goals, life plans, a vision for the future past the weekend.) don't lay that on me. Read the comments by the men here who have said it.

I have to agree with this.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yo I'm sorry lol

fukk THEM nikkaS

If nikkas is really saying, "you know what. fukk these old bytches. I don't have no car/house/money so let me go get a young broad who won't mind that"

Then yes they some dirty dusty bum ass nikkas

I guess cause I never seen that in real life. I seen dudes try to get at a younger girl. 18 and up. Based on looks or they just like them personally

But I've never once seen a nikka of mine just shoot for only young girls with that mentality in mind. I really think half these dudes in here ain't even serious with that type of talk. What grown man is cruising colleges for..................

Damn. I'm just remembering my two cousins. They are brothers. One told me how the other used to go buy books, and walk around college, looking for broads. Now I don't know if he did this cause college broads are sexier. Or he just a bum ass nikka. But I can admit when I'm wrong

So my bad for the confusion. Some men just ain't really men. I have talks like this everyday on facebook. I'm always amazed at what men are actually doing and saying and how they treat yall behind closed doors

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Yo I'm sorry lol

fukk THEM nikkaS

If nikkas is really saying, "you know what. fukk these old bytches. I don't have no car/house/money so let me go get a young broad who won't mind that"

Then yes they some dirty dusty bum ass nikkas

I guess cause I never seen that in real life. I seen dudes try to get at a younger girl. 18 and up. Based on looks or they just like them personally

But I've never once seen a nikka of mine just shoot for only young girls with that mentality in mind

So my bad for the confusion. Some men just ain't really men

So that's where my cynicism comes from. This ties directly into "Im going to Brazil" schtick a lot of men have. That documentary " Tired/Frustrated (but really old and ugly) Black Man," one thing I noticed was these men had been in these countries for years and haven't settled down with any woman. They just going from broad to broad. If you want to go to a foreign land to have casual sex, that's cool but don't sit up and tell me, you going foreign because American women have too much attitude, too independent and you need a submissive woman but then spend your time at the tourist bars in (insert country of choice that coincidentally is never a black country without considerable racial admixture to their population). Some of yall need more people. #some of youll are tragically transparent.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
ur saying if she's bringing more to the table than myself she wont respect my hustle? We are pretty even on things. Both home owners and professionals. I only have one kid but she has 3. She's divorced from a dude with paper who takes care of his parental responsibility. So, in ur opinion are woman with kids problematic because they want a father figure or captin save a ho? Elaborate on the calculus for getting at chics with no kids. Actually, my current girl (age 29)has no kids but she wants some plus marriage and all that. So, im doing a little cost / benefit analysis of both scenarios and would appreciate some game. The older chic knows about my current girl and nothing has jumped off yet between us other than good conversation.

Not exactly. Again, this isnt a hard fast rule of any sorts and all situations are different but for some reason black women who make more money than their dudes usually come with the disrespect after a while. To lead someone you have to have several things in your character and you may have all those things plus...but statistically our women equate the power in the household with the income. Look around at how they have torn the black family apart by giving the female more opportunity, more benefits and programs...black women have been shytting on black men on this tip for the last 10 years pimp.

Here's some familair 25-40 black chic rhetoric:

- He's intimidated by my success
- There are more of us graduating because our men aren't as smart
- What can he do for me that I cannot do for myself
- I'm accustomed to a certain lifestyle

How are you gonna lead that?

Bro, these females really have been endoctrinated into thinking they are your superiors. They get all the management and gatekeeper gigs for a reason.

They are single for good reason my dude.

Sounds like you either found a good one OR you are still seeing her "representative" self...the real one will show up shortly.

These are good accurate points, unfortunately.

In fact, I have to say that this is so accurate in the GAME and the women I have been pulling lately it is haunting. Here are some points:

-they ALL have been this age range, although closer to 30 than 40
-they ALL claim to to have been "single" forever, or just plain ol' "too long"
-Most, if not all, of them talk about how they have dated the "thugs", "pretty boys", "players/dudes who had other girls" or the superficial likenesses of these when they were younger, and now they are "tired of dealing with the same men, tired of the games, ready to settle down, etc".
-ALL of them have some type of degree, at least a bachelors(a couple had a Masters), own place, car, etc. and APPEARS established.
-NONE if them can really figure out why they are single.
-Most of them "aren't getting any younger", so we all know what that means, lol

While a few of them "looked good on paper", we just have not had the chemistry or have not been able to keep it.

Now don't get me wrong, they have had no problem giving in sexually, and had been rather quick about it too. This is despite the "I want to get to know you first" rhetoric I hear like clockwork. So no problems there.

But I JUST can't get over the "hump" of wanting to commit to a serious relationship. I was close to considering one, but the heavy weed consumption has taken it's toll and wasn't working for me.

Like I said, so accurate it's scary.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
it's like them bytches in H.S. that used to date nikkas that was damn near ten years older than them. :youngsabo:

like what you tryna prove bytch? :mjpls:

Bruh Im serious I refused to watch Silver Linings Playlist when I found out Jenni Lawrence is younger than me ... bad enough I gotta deal with cats my own age but now I gotta compete with these old as nikkas? fukk that.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This is a terrible argument. I've dated wome in their 30's who got worldly things going for them but when it came to mental stability were corny. I've dated a couple of younger women who more mentally mature then those 30 year olds. It doesn't matter which age you are a space case is a space case and I won't deal with them.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How old are you? These women your age probably aren't jaded they are probably adults. Perhaps you should join the club.

30 and I admit that i am immature when it comes to relationships :yeshrug:

But I'm honest with both groups of females.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you on your shyt all the way... you 35 years old

inform the brehs of the benefits of having a 35 year old date tonight vs. a 21 year old date

rich powerful men, clearly on their shyt, who could get any woman they wanted... have been fukking young bytches over old bytches since the beginning of time

You a damn fool....nikkas like what you mentioned get bushed by his own age group and then stalk young bytches...who they know would put up with their immaturity and look at them as a daddy.....shut the fck up with this BS....You on ignore for this ignorance.....

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't strictly aim for a young or 'real woman' if she's fine she's fine.

Young chicks require less game that's for sure, and 'Real Women' are wiser to bullshyt so you can't come at them with it. But still I think most men that fukk with younger chicks exclusively just find it easier getting away with bullshyt etc.

Right getting away with "BULLshyt" that experienced and on their shyt women around their age already have seen and ain't buying no more....:heh:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yup...............nikkas are losers....i see dudes my age with young bytches thats impressed with them best they got more then what a young boy has......not knowing that those those r losers in their own age bracket.....praying upon naive lil girls

Yep.....Perfect example is that bytch nikka @observe ....bum azz, immature, wanna be rapper trying to act young to attract young and dumb bytches who not experienced as to what a no good garbage nikka is like....Older more experienced bytches will throw nikkas like these to the bushes with ease unless they cake them somehow.....:heh: