The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Most men rather live the rest of their life in misery with a fat woman who doesnt respect him enough to stop eating pork and fried food then explore that option.

and get denied sex and nagged, and often cheated on. Bish could take 70% id be out.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
and get denied sex and nagged, and often cheated on. Bish could take 70% id be out.
A man gettin denied sex and gettin told to do shyt and what hes not donig by a fat bytch. :mjlol: Aint had a baby in 15 years and weight going up 8 pounds a year for the last 15 years.

638402african-american-man-holding-a-gun-to-his-head-posters.jpg

Man just go on and get you a 18 year old with daddy issues and add some years to your life. :blessed:

A nikka with his bytch might look at you like :usure: but in his head he like :patrice:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All I know is I catch any of you thirsty, no azz gettin, no life havin fck nikkas around any of my young fam.....you gettin shook.....

Fck you nikkas comin in here exposin yourself for.....Most of you nikkas can't get real women in your age range because you ain't shyt and these young thots is an escape route from the reality of your situation, because they like a deer in headlights........

Why this 42 year old nikka right here jammed up for 19 years for fckin with a 15 Year Old black girl....and he was a COP...This shyt happenin all the time out here....stop playin around in my thread with this pseudo intellectual BS:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ex-cop-sentenced-sex-uniform-teen-article-1.2018552

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a troll thread but i''ll entertain.

Women our own age and older are easier to get. These are women that are out of their prime, which is usually around 18-24, and are desperate to be married and have children. These older women also have a higher body count. I have experience dating both younger and older women so I can speak on this. I'm nearing 30s.

Women age horribly, so that's why we date younger women as well. It's a like factory out there producing fresh 18-24 year olds everyday.

Women get :flabbynsick: just like athletes.

You can't say that with all women I've seen some black women pushin that 35 plus lookin :ohlawd: emaculate. Maybe I'm just into older women like that but my girl just turned 25 and I already notice her changing she gettin out of that party and bullshyt phase and lookin at that quality of life in regards to mind body and soul and there's nuttin wrong wit dat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't say that with all women I've seen some black women pushin that 35 plus lookin :ohlawd: emaculate. Maybe I'm just into older women like that but my girl just turned 25 and I already notice her changing she gettin out of that party and bullshyt phase and lookin at that quality of life in regards to mind body and soul and there's nuttin wrong wit dat

Yeah but imagine what that 35 looked like 10-15 years ago

And your girl is changing because she's getting ready to settle down and start a family/marriage

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
A man gettin denied sex and gettin told to do shyt and what hes not donig by a fat bytch. :mjlol: Aint had a baby in 15 years and weight going up 8 pounds a year for the last 15 years.

638402african-american-man-holding-a-gun-to-his-head-posters.jpg

Man just go on and get you a 18 year old with daddy issues and add some years to your life. :blessed:

A nikka with his bytch might look at you like :usure: but in his head he like :patrice:

He looking more like :why:...........

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
This is a troll thread but i''ll entertain.

Women our own age and older are easier to get. These are women that are out of their prime, which is usually around 18-24, and are desperate to be married and have children. These older women also have a higher body count. I have experience dating both younger and older women so I can speak on this. I'm nearing 30s.

Women age horribly, so that's why we date younger women as well. It's a like factory out there producing fresh 18-24 year olds everyday.

Women get :flabbynsick: just like athletes.

No no no breh....you got it wrong :flabbynsick: We after young beautiful girls with less hangups because we CAN'T HANDLE A REAL WOMAN!!!!!!! :flabbynsick: Who they fooling breh? Is it oochie wally or one mic? The older women get, the more desperate they become, because instead of 50 nikkas hitting on them in one week, its 2 nikkas hitting on them in one month, but somehow its hard to get them though :flabbynsick: I'm feeling the flabbiness from women my age now....I'm only 26....I'm still babyfaced, I'm in shape, I don't have kids but, trying to find a slim attractive 26 year old Black Woman WITHOUT KIDS is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. So fukk yes, O/P....I'd rather holla at the 21 or 22 year old. Fukk you and your psychoanalysis. Say something :sas1:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No no no breh....you got it wrong :flabbynsick: We after young beautiful girls with less hangups because we CAN'T HANDLE A REAL WOMAN!!!!!!! :flabbynsick: Who they fooling breh? Is it oochie wally or one mic? The older women get, the more desperate they become, because instead of 50 nikkas hitting on them in one week, its 2 nikkas hitting on them in one month, but somehow its hard to get them though :flabbynsick: I'm feeling the flabbiness from women my age now....I'm only 26....I'm still babyfaced, I'm in shape, I don't have kids but, trying to find a slim attractive 26 year old Black Woman WITHOUT KIDS is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. So fukk yes, O/P....I'd rather holla at the 21 or 22 year old. Fukk you and your psychoanalysis. Say something :sas1:

Nah you just a worthless nikka that prey on young bytches.... Those women your age ain't fckin with you loser nikkas, who still don't know how to settle down....you nikkas still be trying to be pimps into your 40's....thats just a fact of life, stop tryin to save face, trying to play like you a playboy......Your exact post here is exactly why you can't get women in your age range....yea go after the fresh just outta HS bytches who will look at your scrub azz like the daddy they missed out on...:russ:.............

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Nah you just a worthless nikka that prey on young bytches.... Those women your age ain't fckin with you loser nikkas, who still don't know how to settle down....you nikkas still be trying to be pimps into your 40's....thats just a fact of life, stop tryin to save face, trying to play like you a playboy......Your exact post here is exactly why you can't get women in your age range....yea go after the fresh just outta HS bytches who will look at your scrub azz like the daddy they missed out on...:russ:.............

My god.....you're so far off base :deadrose:

Just wait until you get into your late 20s scrub nikka

Then see if you want to date women your age :mjlol:

Until then....take a seat over there and shut yo young stupid ass up

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My god.....you're so far off base :deadrose:

Just wait until you get into your late 20s scrub nikka

Then see if you want to date women your age :mjlol:

Until then....take a seat over there and shut yo young stupid ass up

Go holla at @Giselle....this a thotted out deer in the headlight hoe that's right up your alley....she'll feed that weak azz ego you got nikka....:russ:

Daps
Also keep in mind these men are perverted, with sick twisted little minds. I can NEVER date a man that has messed around with younger females,or females younger than him, or me.,