The REAL Robin Williams

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
be racist and judge others for being racist brehs

Cape for famous people just because they're famous brehs. Think they're saints and impossibly racist just because they're famous (and perhaps white) brehs. Also, it's obvious you're white, so I see where you're coming from.

Bunch of hollywood worshiping sheep in here.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
god damn. OP really is that sensitive and cant take a fukking joke (even tho it bombed)?

Dude is acting like he pulled a Michael Richards

Dont shyt on the dude the day he died, have some fukking respect

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Cape for famous people just because they're famous brehs. Think they're saints and impossibly racist just because they're famous (and perhaps white) brehs.

Bunch of hollywood worshiping sheep in here.

If one of these idiots died tomorrow and Robin Williams was still alive, he wouldn't give a fukk. Hell, if one these dumbasses on here died, we probably wouldn't even know. People love to place peoplle on some pedastal as if they can't be talked about.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Not the point. I hope people dont react this fast upon your passing, poppin negative shyt before they even get a chance to bury you :smh:

I wouldn't give a fukk. For one, I understand death more than other people do, so I truly wouldn't give a fukk. Truth be told, if I died tomorrow, most of the people on this site would celebrate. And I'm fine with that.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Oh I read what your apologetic ass said.

Actually he provided a video of Williams getting racial, and thought it was an indication of how he really thought. Now this obliviously conflicts with you star struck apologists in here, but let's not compare this to Trayvon, or defend the comparison.

The thread is called THE REAL Robin Williams you dumb fukk. He's not even comparing the two. He's comparing the moronic reactions each got. That's like me going to your funeral with a scroll of some of the dumbest posts you've made and go "That's the REAL AITheAnswerAI" for the sole purpose of making the people at your funeral wonder why they're crying for you in the first place. I would come off as king a$$hole for that even if you believed the dumb shyt you wrote.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
god damn. OP really is that sensitive and cant take a fukking joke (even tho it bombed)?

Dude is acting like he pulled a Michael Richards

Dont shyt on the dude the day he died, have some fukking respect

If Michael Richards died, you Edomites would be claiming he wasn't racist because he only mentioned one fork, instead of multiple. :pachaha: