The REAL Robin Williams

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
you act like MJ knew who Farrah was or that Robin knew who Mike was lmao

I'm just mad he had to die today, like damn.... Hope Depot ain't going nowhere you could've bought that rope next week or something:beli:... but naw, he had to take the shine of the protest going on in STL right now like MJ took all of Farrah Fawcetts shine when he died.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Did you really just compare Robin Williams killing himself to some angry racist mexi-cac, murdering a black teen (Trayvon Martin)? I think one scenario is way more relevent in terms of how blacks are viewed and treated in this country by white brainwashing/supremacy. Don't belittle that shyt just because you don't like people calling out some dead comedian you liked.

Im obviously not comparing the manner in which both died. Im comparing the smear campaign postmortem.

Daps
When you want to figure out who the cacs are, compare threads regarding black celebrity death and compare them to the ones where cacs die.

Same people, 2 different comments

On Robin Williams

On Whitney Houston

Pay attention bruhs.

Somebody neg that cac I'm Billy FUCO!! for me.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Im obviously not comparing the manner in which both died. Im comparing the smear campaign postmortem.

I think even the "smear campaigns" are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Thinking Robin Williams might have been a racist is different from thinking a murdered black teen "deserved it" or "was a thug" or "i'm just glad that n***** was killed":stopitslime:

Again you all are getting awful apologetic for Williams here, is it because he's famous?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Williams was jumping around using black "gangsta" lingo, grabbing his crotch and so on, depicting how he thought Obama would act once the oath was administered.

Williams has always included black stereotypical behavior in his act. Williams was one of the very, very, very, very, very few white men to get away with it, back in the day. It was a big deal. Times change, though. It was the 70s. Then the 80s. What was tolerated can become out of sync, especially if the act doesn't change (or becomes tone deaf) but the culture does.

The man committed suicide this evening. Unless he's a David Duke, let him rest in peace.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Williams has always included black stereotypical behavior in his act. Williams was one of the very, very, very, very, very few white men to get away with it, back in the day. It was a big deal. Times change, though. What was tolerated can become out of sync, especially if the act doesn't change but the culture does.

The man committed suicide this evening. Unless he's a David Duke, let him rest in peace.

He's on the same level of David Duke to me. fukk him and anyone who likes him truthfully.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
shut the fukk up fakkit you work for the "so called white man" you aint no better than the people you be preachin against you fukkin devil :pacspit:

and you condone rape of young girls :camby:

:patrice:You continue to make alot of unsubstantiated claims. And if nikkas are c00ns for working for the so-called white man, then we're all c00ns. :skip: