The REAL Robin Williams

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The thread is called THE REAL Robin Williams you dumb fukk. He's not even comparing the two. He's comparing the moronic reactions each got. That's like me going to your funeral with a scroll of some of the dumbest posts you've made and go "That's the REAL AITheAnswerAI" for the sole purpose of making the people at your funeral wonder why they're crying for you in the first place. I would come off as king a$$hole for that even if you believed the dumb shyt you wrote.

You simple star stuck fakkit. How many videos do you see of Robin Williams saying racist shyt? Not many, which is why he provided the one he could find and used it as an indication to how Robin Williams really thought regarding blacks. Obviously, Williams wasn't saying shyt like that often, which is why he used the tem "the real robin williams".

Now do you need me to spell anything else out to you? You :cape: for hollywood drug addicts farm animal?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Cape for famous people just because they're famous brehs. Think they're saints and impossibly racist just because they're famous (and perhaps white) brehs. Also, it's obvious you're white, so I see where you're coming from.

Bunch of hollywood worshiping sheep in here.

:pachaha: @ me being white

judge comedians for making race jokes brehs

a lot of white people will say the same thing about dave chappelle and eddie murphy when they die

does it mean their racist cuz they made race jokes? no.

was he racist? maybe. he was born in a time when that just was how most white people were

i cant judge him the same way as i would a younger comedian because context matters

and this is no cape, its reality. you know im right too

but i get it :manny: ignorance can be blinding sometimes

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: @ me being white

judge comedians for making race jokes brehs

a lot of white people will say the same thing about dave chappelle and eddie murphy when they die

does it mean their racist cuz they made race jokes? no.

was he racist? maybe. he was born in a time when that just was how most white people were

i cant judge him the same way as i would a younger comedian because context matters

and this is no cape, its reality. you know im right too

but i get it :manny: ignorance can be blinding sometimes

My original problem was this Robin Williams analysis being compared to that of the cac nut busting from Trayvon's death. And you and a couple others seemed to think there was nothing wrong with that comparison. I honestly don't give a fukk if robin williams was racist or not, but you guys putting on your capes for this man and comparing this thread to what these cacs and mexicans did to support zimmerman and villianize trayon...nope not sitting quiet for that.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
I actually used to engage in real discussions with him till I found out what a fukking clown he was.

Yeah, I knew alot of people didn't like him, but I had never really engaged him like that. Now I see why people call him a dumbass.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
images
olddogs-01.jpg

For example, there's the momentary episode of blackface played for laughs, achieved via a tanning salon for one character who later in a conversation invokes Mantan (Moreland), a famous black actor during America's shameful era of minstrel shows in the early 1930 and 40s. (In fairness it's a moment leavened ala "Tropic Thunder" by an indignant and swift reaction from at least one black person appearing briefly here, serving to reflexively salve the film's conscience.)

http://www.popcornreel.com/htm/olddogsrev.html

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I swear man some of you nikkas ain't no better then the white people you hate so much...

When you die do you want people to dig up your posting history and try to remember you as a hating piece of shyt human? Because this is really what you're coming off like. The mans dead... whatever demons he had is between him & God who the fukk are you?

Y'all Internet nikkas are so fukkin bitter at life wtf happened to y'all as kids man wtf? :heh:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
My original problem was this Robin Williams analysis being compared to that of the cac nut busting from Trayvon's death. And you and a couple others seemed to think there was nothing wrong with that comparison. I honestly don't give a fukk if robin williams was racist or not, but you guys putting on your capes for this man and comparing this thread to what these cacs and mexicans did to support zimmerman and villianize trayon...nope not sitting quiet for that.

i dont even know what your talking about

all i was saying is yall are obsessed with race

even in death yall cant get over it

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
I swear man some of you nikkas ain't no better then the white people you hate so much...

When you die do you want people to dig up your posting history and try to remember you as a hating piece of shyt human? Because this is really what you're coming off like. The mans dead... whatever demons he had is between him & God who the fukk are you?

Y'all Internet nikkas are so fukkin bitter at life wtf happened to y'all as kids man wtf? :heh:

sigged :wow:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Well if you a piece of shyt then you deserved to get remembered that way. Shouldn't be no phony ass shyt like.....":to: RIP to a legend"

Just saying...I don't know shyt about Robin Williams and honest dont give a fukk about him dead or alive. I'm just a nosey ass nikka tryin to see whats going on in here. But from what I read, it seems like he was on some fukk shyt and deserves to get hated on. Just saying...