The REAL Robin Williams

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So you still think it's ok to compare this shyt to trayvon martin's death? Way to belittle a murder of a black teen due to racism and prejudging brehs.

you nikkas get awful apologetic for some dead famous (white) comedian don't you?

If someone honestly thinks Williams was a racist and tries to prove it
, that is far and away from financially supporting and cheering on a man for killing a black teen, just because you're racist and like the idea of a n***** being killed.

I'm not going to belittle Trayvon's death like that, and the significance that has in today's society, @No_bammer_weed was wrong to make that comparison.

Did you read what I said? That nikka doesn't give a damn about no Robin Williams. All he thought was "fukk that cac" and found whatever he could to support his sentiment. Might as well never offer condolences or sympathy for anyone since we could just find something stupid you said or did to make us not give a damn (which is what @No_bammer_weed is saying. He's saying what people said to make Trayvon Martin look less sympathetic is no different than someone tryna dig up dirt just to not feel bad about someone dying). Keepin it movin is always the high road no one takes in situations like this around here.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:blessed:I live for this type of fukkery that the coli provides

:pacspit:to the c00ns who spilled their hearts out over this racist cac just cuz he played in a movie u saw once when u were 4 years old, u know who u are:umad:

ays the dude whos dikkriding 50 cent and celebrating him going on a talk show, of his ex girlfriend who called him a racial slur

dude.. just shut up.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I appreciate him for his artistic talents and da enjoyment it brought me as a kid growin up. All dat otha shyt is blahzae mah nikka.

He's dead now. Game Ova.

Yeah. I appreciate him, too. It's always the most manic ones.... the pagliacci ones.

They say he asphyxiated. Somebody elsewhere mentioned Carradine. That would be a stupid way to go out, trying to have an orgasm. But if he was really in so much pain that he intentionally killed himself, like Tony Scott (another one who shouldn't have taken his own life) .... damn. :wow:

RIP Robin

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Yeah. I appreciate him, too. It's always the most manic ones.... the pagliacci ones.

They say he asphyxiated. Somebody elsewhere mentioned Carradine. That would be a stupid way to go out, trying to have an orgasm. But if he was really in so much pain that he intentionally killed himself, like Tony Scott (another one who shouldn't have taken his own life) .... damn. :wow:

RIP Robin

He probably died choking himself in some weird sex fetish shyt and they didn't want to make him look worse. Esau has no boundaries man. :wow:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Did you read what I said? That nikka doesn't give a damn about no Robin Williams. All he thought was "fukk that cac" and found whatever he could to support his sentiment. Might as well never offer condolences or sympathy for anyone since we could just find something stupid you said or did to make us not give(which is what @No_bammer_weed is saying.

Oh I read what your apologetic ass said.

Actually he provided a video of Williams getting racial, and thought it was an indication of how he really thought. Now this obliviously conflicts with you star struck apologists in here, but let's not compare this to Trayvon, or defend the comparison.