The REAL Robin Williams

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Well if you a piece of shyt then you deserved to get remembered that way. Shouldn't be no phony ass shyt like.....":to: RIP to a legend"

Just saying...I don't know shyt about Robin Williams and honest dont give a fukk about him dead or alive. I'm just a nosey ass nikka tryin to see whats going on in here. But from what I read, it seems like he was on some fukk shyt and deserves to get hated on. Just saying...

the thing is we're all pieces of shyt

some are better at hiding it and some are honest about it

im a procrastinating, shy, self righteous dirtbag :manny:

i bet even mlk jr was into some freaky shyt he wouldn't have wanted to get out :huhldup:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Well if you a piece of shyt then you deserved to get remembered that way. Shouldn't be no phony ass shyt like.....":to: RIP to a legend"

Just saying...I don't know shyt about Robin Williams and honest dont give a fukk about him dead or alive. I'm just a nosey ass nikka tryin to see whats going on in here. But from what I read, it seems like he was on some fukk shyt and deserves to get hated on. Just saying...

You can dig up fukk shyt about ANYBODY... even you & me. The man is DEAD... his family is hurting, people are genuinely hurt. What does it prove? What's the point? Some cats are remembering Robin Williams the ACTOR not the person, but the actor that gave them a ton of childhood memories. That's the problem with y'all, y'all expect these celebrities to be perfect when EVERYBODY IS FUKKED UP.

Just look at how nikkas treat women in this board... just LOOK. You think these nikkas or any random fukk nikka off the street is in ANY position to hold their noses up at ANYBODY else??? Really???

Just reading the boards it's amazing these fukked up delusional women hating self loathing lying ass hating ass nikkas would ever even have the audacity to judge ANY element of another persons life... :heh:

These nikkas? Really? :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We know him well,

He liked to get his shyt pushed in
He loved drugs
He was a Drunk
He didnt mind putting on a dress or tights for a paycheck
He liked men and had a wife for appearences
He harbored feelings against black people
He hung himself

That was the end of his chapter.

And was filthy rich too, all that money and cant get no one to fix your fukking mental health.... :mjlol:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Last night on the "Tonight Show", Robin Williams broke out in one of the most racist routines about Barack Obama I have ever seen. While I question Obama's qualifications, I have never worried about his race. Williams was jumping around using black "gangsta" lingo, grabbing his crotch and so on, depicting how he thought Obama would act once the oath was administered. Even Jay acted pretty offset by it but glossed it over real quick. I don't suspect it will get much news attention because Williams has "liberal" credentials but if someone like Dennis Miller had done 1/2 of this act, they would be having hearings on Capitol hill today about him and racial hatred on TV. The Nation of Islam and Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton would be leading protests and it would be all over NBC and the other networks. Have any of you seen anything about it today?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/somerset-ky/TBCI9QPT2U08KMA8P

images
olddogs-01.jpg

For example, there's the momentary episode of blackface played for laughs, achieved via a tanning salon for one character who later in a conversation invokes Mantan (Moreland), a famous black actor during America's shameful era of minstrel shows in the early 1930 and 40s. (In fairness it's a moment leavened ala "Tropic Thunder" by an indignant and swift reaction from at least one black person appearing briefly here, serving to reflexively salve the film's conscience.)

http://www.popcornreel.com/htm/olddogsrev.html

fukk Robin Williams and the c00ns who support him. :childplease:
Just saw the news on yahoo not going to say my first reaction was "if he dies he dies" but this post basically sums up why I aint exactly sad.And the fact it was a self inflicted death just makes this all the more irrelevant :camby:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
And was filthy rich too, all that money and cant get no one to fix your fukking mental health.... :mjlol:
Its clear he go help. He was just to much of a fakkit to hold it together for the sake of his bloodline. Now, The Williams will go down as epic fail for all eternity because Robin didnt know when to say no to drugs, booze and sodomy. :snoop: Cacs gotta feel a certain type of way about how hes making them look right now.