The REAL Robin Williams

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
cac ain't even jim carey status

zero classics, motherfukka played the voice of a goddamn genie and dressed up like a woman as his biggest accomplishments

stand up terrible

I thought he had already died real spit, what's the last shyt this motherfukka was even in
Jumanji isn't a classic? Jack? :comeon:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
There is no racial dark side with Williams. This thread is absurd because Williams was actually mocking paranoid racists who considered Obama some kind of hip hop thug just because of his race.

That paragraph was a disingenuous rant by a conservative nutjob, who purposely took the bit out of context in order to further his or her's hostility towards liberals, and ironically, most of all, black people (peep the last two lines about jackson/sharpton/nation of islam). Thats whats funny about this...the author of that paragraph is clearly far more racist than Williams could ever have hoped to have been on his worst day.

Paul Mooney and Richard Pryor helped launch Williams' career, and the former stayed friends with him for a long time. Williams wasnt any kind of racist. Please. So a few off color jokes about black people, and cats in this thread want to say he deserved to die because of them? Thats comedy, its supposed to be rude. You're supposed to push the envelope. Thats the whole point. This thread is no better than when whites were dancing on the grave of trayvon martin, by picking apart his life and finding any lil thing in order to sht on who he was as a person. Evil sht.

Did you really just compare Robin Williams killing himself to some angry racist mexi-cac, murdering a black teen (Trayvon Martin)? I think one scenario is way more relevent in terms of how blacks are viewed and treated in this country by white brainwashing/supremacy. Don't belittle that shyt just because you don't like people calling out some dead comedian you liked.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I'm just mad he had to die today, like damn.... Hope Depot ain't going nowhere you could've bought that rope next week or something:beli:... but naw, he had to take the shine of the protest going on in STL right now like MJ took all of Farrah Fawcetts shine when he died.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
I'm just mad he had to die today, like damn.... Hope Depot ain't going nowhere you could've bought that rope next week or something:beli:... but naw, he had to take the shine of the protest going on in STL right now like MJ took all of Farrah Fawcetts shine when he died.

More proof of him being a damn devil. :mjlol:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The internet age has made humans really insensitive ...

Did you say this when whites and mexicans were siding with george zimmerman? Did you say this when they vilified Trayvon? And gave zimmerman high fives and got his autograph at gun shows? Or the fact that they literally got off on the fact that zimmerman murdered that boy?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We know him well,

He liked to get his shyt pushed in
He loved drugs
He was a Drunk
He didnt mind putting on a dress or tights for a paycheck
He liked men and had a wife for appearences
He harbored feelings against black people
He hung himself

That was the end of his chapter.

Where do y'all get these parts from tho?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Did you really just compare Robin Williams killing himself to some angry racist mexi-cac, murdering a black teen (Trayvon Martin)? I think one scenario is way more relevent in terms of how blacks and viewed and treated in this country by white brainwashing/supremacy. Don't belittle that shyt just because you don't like people calling out some dead comedian you liked.
nah, @No_bammer_weed has a point. You could dig up dirt on any celeb (or anyone in general) who dies. Doing so simply for the intent of yelling out "fukk him and the c00ns who support him" just looks real petty and comes off as miserable.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
nah, @No_bammer_weed has a point. You could dig up dirt on any celeb (or anyone in general) who dies. Doing so simply for the intent of yelling out "fukk him and the c00ns who support him" just looks real petty and comes off as miserable.

So you still think it's ok to compare this shyt to trayvon martin's death? Way to belittle a murder of a black teen due to racism and prejudging brehs.

you nikkas get awful apologetic for some dead famous (white) comedian don't you?

If someone honestly thinks Williams was a racist and tries to prove it, that is far and away from financially supporting and cheering on a man for killing a black teen, just because you're racist and like the idea of a n***** being killed.

I'm not going to belittle Trayvon's death like that, and the significance that has in today's society, @No_bammer_weed was wrong to make that comparison.