The REAL Robin Williams

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
1. I didn't even know (or cared) who the OP of this thread was till you replied to me :mjlol:....only came in this thread because the other dude quoted a post of mine, and I got the notification :leon:. I was actually referring more to him since he was one of the nikkas talkin' shyt in the other Robin Williams thread :leon:......again, "feeeeeeeliiiiiings".......:mjlol:

2. no, you ain't supposed to address every cac.......just the famous, popular ones who drop dead so you can dig dirt up on them as soon as possible, and talk shyt about them for militant daps/replies :mjlol:

I ain't mad'atcha troll game.....but at least 'fess up to it, nikka :mjlol:

Who the fukk wants to talk about Robin Williams on a daily basis? :why: He HAD to drop dead to even be worthy to mention.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
When you want to figure out who the cacs are, compare threads regarding black celebrity death and compare them to the ones where cacs die.

Same people, 2 different comments

On Robin Williams

On Whitney Houston

Pay attention bruhs.
Wish I could rep you. Sickening to see that cac still post on here freely.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's crazy that people are so quick to offer condolences to celebrities...

This dude spent his entire life being a drunk drug addict who white people happened to find funny...

And he always overdid it when it came to anything having to do with black culture...

It's funny...you make a thread called Robin Williams committed suicide and it does numbers...

You make a thread called "random lifelong alcohol abuser and drug addict commits suicide"...i wonder how many people would click it...

Truality

classic
Daps
Im not gonna waste time readin past page 1 but hes a comedian

he cant crack on black stereotypes?

Black comedians do it all the time on whites and other races

u guys are queer

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
When you want to figure out who the cacs are, compare threads regarding black celebrity death and compare them to the ones where cacs die.

Same people, 2 different comments

On Robin Williams

On Whitney Houston

Pay attention bruhs.
The fact he celebrated Whitney shyt and created a weird Al song out of a 2 chainz song is sad hilarious and sad again