The Raid 2 is the gulliest action movie I've ever seen.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
city of violence, bittersweet life, new world, berlin file, chaser, i saw the devil. they arent exactly like raid 2, but if youre looking for gritty, intesnse type shyt. you'll be good with these for now

I dont know anything about these.... But im bout to...
200.gif

And this prolly aint on the level of the movies y'all talkin bout, but Double Tap was my shiet!

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both them shyts go dumb hard I got em on blu ray

New world I'm rewatching as I type this might be the best modern gangster flick..

Haven't rewatched I saw the devil yet lol :whew:

My brehs put me on to some classics I was sleeping :salute:
Some that haven't been mentioned:
The man from nowhere
A bittersweet life
No Tears For The Dead
War of the arrows
Memories of murder
Private eye
Moss
Going by the book
Cold eyes

All of the above are South Korean movies, I rarely check for Hollywood or anything else.
Wish Netflix would add more.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I liked raid 1 it has a horror movie feeling too it

Both are classic like bro said All the other action flicks are simple in komparison . That kar chase scene raised the bar. I always wondered why if some1 jump on yo car y not shoot the mf off.

Cause we've seen that done a 100 x's from Lethal Weapon thru Bad Boys lol..My man didn't have no gun the whole flick so he was goin off adrenaline, fear, and improvistation in every situation :wow: :salute:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Been a long time since I had stuff in my netflix queue. Usually I just browse till I find something. Can't wait for the weekend :wow:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What'd you think breh?

Fred.
Awesome movie. I love revenge you fukked my life up I'm gonna fukk yours up movies.

Loved it though, awesome watch and I did it off the recommendation list you made. :salute:

Thinking bout watching Martyrs next, reviews are a lil iffy but I don't pay much attention to that.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Awesome movie. I love revenge you fukked my life up I'm gonna fukk yours up movies.

Loved it though, awesome watch and I did it off the recommendation list you made. :salute:

Thinking bout watching Martyrs next, reviews are a lil iffy but I don't pay much attention to that.

I'm glad you liked it breh.

"Martyrs" is pretty fukking rough. :whew:

Fred.

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Both them shyts go dumb hard I got em on blu ray

New world I'm rewatching as I type this might be the best modern gangster flick..

Haven't rewatched I saw the devil yet lol :whew:

My brehs put me on to some classics I was sleeping :salute:

Better than Election? :lupe:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Next up New World :lupe:

"New World" is doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.:ohlawd:

Also if you're in the mood for horror later but :ld: on checking out "Martyrs", peep "High Tension".

"Martyrs" is just fukkery nonstop basically. It's not what I'd call a great movie but it's crazy. "High Tension" though, I stand behind 100%.

Fred.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Better than Election? :lupe:
I gotta check that one out...new world is up there with internal affairs, departed and American gangster tho..

High tensions is krazy I need to kop the blu ray ...I rented it from block buster years ago..those kills
:wow:

Last edited by a moderator: