The Raid 2 is the gulliest action movie I've ever seen.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Y'all seen these ?

Killers (the guy who created Raid made this)
Bedevilled
Firestorm
The suspect
On the job
Commitment
Headhunters
Outrage 1 &2

I'm copping berlin file, vengeance trilogy, company man, mother, dirty carnival,confessions and memories of murder and city of violence
No Tears For The Dead, martrys stoker

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Just saw the first one after seeing dude in that new Wahlberg movie and the 2nd one is better?
:blessed::shaq:

:feedme:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Just saw the first one after seeing dude in that new Wahlberg movie and the 2nd one is better?
:blessed::shaq:

:feedme:
from what i remember the first one felt like it had better pacing/non stop action

second one had bigger moments and bigger action scenes but the action felt too spread out

it could just be all in my head tho. The best comparison analogy of the films I can think of would be Arkham Asylum vs Arkham City video games, you'll get different answers on which is better depending on who u ask

we need that part III asap

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I had no idea a dub even existed. :dead:

Fred.

I can't stand watching dubs unless its a classic Shaw Bros movie, especially if I've seen the movie before with subtitles, I can't watch a dubbed version, it's too weird.

I don't know if iv'e said this before in the thread but I think Ong Bak & Ong Bak 2 are the best of this generation of new marital arts movies like Merantau etc. Ong Bak 2 is fukkING AMAZING when you peep all the work Tony Jaa did to put all the styles together and I remember seeing OG Ong Bak in the cinema (it was good living in Darwin those couple of years, big asian population) and I've done martial arts for 20 years at that point, did a bunch of the XMA jumpy skinny shyt but the shyt Jaa was doing in that movie with no wires, no CGI etc was just insane.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
My 2000s martial arts movie game is TRASH, i need to watch Ong Bak and Ip Man series asap, and all the asian joints.

Raid 1 & 2 are classic though.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I CANNOT find, " New World" subbed on any sites...help me out brehs