The Raid 2 is the gulliest action movie I've ever seen.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You gotta be considerate to the ladies. Putting on 2 plus hour action epics with subtitles. Fagedaboudiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Thats some shyt you drag your wife to see, like i did.

She enjoyed it though. :youngsabo:
Yea man it takes a special type of female to enjoy and love action movies. Especially subtitled ones. Make your wife watch I Saw The Devil. shyt is raw

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I didn't like the Raid 2 as much as the first one.

I think the first one is vastly superior than the second. The second one certainly sets its ambitions higher, even accomplishes some, but there's also a lot of clutter and weakly executed undercover cop clichés. And while baseball boy, hammer girl and guy from the kitchen fight all make great fight scenes, none of them work as well as Mad Dog did in the first.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
DSC_0346.jpg
zip of Sour Dour on deck too :blessed:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I think the first one is vastly superior than the second. The second one certainly sets its ambitions higher, even accomplishes some, but there's also a lot of clutter and weakly executed undercover cop clichés. And while baseball boy, hammer girl and guy from the kitchen fight all make great fight scenes, none of them work as well as Mad Dog did in the first.

I agree but seeing raid 1 after dredd i kinda got deja vu

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just saw both films back to back a few days ago and I agree.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bittersweet Life remind me of scarface :wow: bruh ate a head shot , knife to the belly and was still buckin on nikkas :damn:

If you like that movie watch "New World" next. Then "I Saw The Devil". Trust me on both of those.

Fred.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
If you like that movie watch "New World" next. Then "I Saw The Devil". Trust me on both of those.

Fred.
almost done Watching I saw the devil now breh :wow: the Way they twisted the revenge story was Dope. fukk more can he do to this sick muhfukka :damn:

i copped both of those on blu ray..i got this, new world and the chaser left to finish watching.

Ion know how ima go back to watching our movies yo smh they so much harder than american made films..i already got mother, city of violence, dirty carnival, company man, yellow sea , the suspect, gangster high, old boy trilogy , berlin file on my saved for later list..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
almost done Watching I saw the devil now breh :wow: the Way they twisted the revenge story was Dope. fukk more can he do to this sick muhfukka :damn:

i copped both of those on blu ray..i got this, new world and the chaser left to finish watching.

Ion know how ima go back to watching our movies yo smh they so much harder than american made films..i already got mother, city of violence, dirty carnival, yellow sea , old boy trilogy , berlin file on my saved for later list..

So much crack ahead of you. :wow:

I been a foreign movie head for like 15 years breh. The original "Oldboy" was what got me started. I still check for American movies but only a few.

Fred.