The Raid 2 is the gulliest action movie I've ever seen.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
voiceovers were hot trash
t7cyfm.jpg

Why would you watch a dubb of this?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What made you think that though? Is it that hard to read subtitles while watching a movie?
Look for quality dubbed American voices while watching the most raw fight scenes in cinematic history brehs
2i2btyw.jpg
Yes, thats what im looking for. Im American, i expect superior quality in my products.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yes, thats what im looking for. Im American, i expect superior quality in my products.
Maybe MacBeth or Hamlet is more your speed then and if your looking for superiority when it comes to fight scenes you not gonna find it in American movies. Korean, Japanese, and Indonesian films have been bodying American movies when it comes to action and overall quality for a while now. You gonna have to brush up on those reading skills to appreciate it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Maybe MacBeth or Hamlet is more your speed then and if your looking for superiority when it comes to fight scenes you not gonna find it in American movies. Korean, Japanese, and Indonesian films have been bodying American movies when it comes to action and overall quality for a while now. You gonna have to brush up on those reading skills to appreciate it.
How about they just get some better actors to do the voice overs. I cant put that shyt on for the bytches.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Like my boy Gibbs said @ the 0.50 second mark

You gotta be considerate to the ladies. Putting on 2 plus hour action epics with subtitles. Fagedaboudiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Thats some shyt you drag your wife to see, like i did.

She enjoyed it though. :youngsabo:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I like "John Wick" as much as anyone but this scene....and I don't even mean the fight, I mean them just standing there staring at each other before the fight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"John Wick" and it's not even close:

the-raid-2-review-1109618.jpg

Fred.

I remember when a critic wrote it was like superman vs. doomsday

then I saw it...

:wow:

Last edited: