The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Just seen this piff. The action scenes were incredible. The special effect especially when someone catches the shottie to the dome was great. Story was cool and kinda deep for an action film. The part where Rama called his wife and kids and heard his son for the first time was heart felt. I also liked how they made him skilled but not super nikka ya know. The villains were great this time. Bejo was sinister and Uco was a spoil brat. One of the best action films ever.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just seen this piff. The action scenes were incredible. The special effect especially when someone catches the shottie to the dome was great. Story was cool and kinda deep for an action film. The part where Rama called his wife and kids and heard his son for the first time was heart felt. I also liked how they made him skilled but not super nikka ya know. The villains were great this time. Bejo was sinister and Uco was a spoil brat. One of the best action films ever.
What u mean by "this time" :wtb:...mad dogg was one of the greatest villains in kung fu movie history in the last one :leostare:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Mad dog was cool but he didn't have much depth except for being the movies boogie man. The actor who plays him had a better character this time being a homeless man with some sort of honor and for his wife and child. The bad guys were great in this movie because I saw their world finally. The movie scope jump huge from being just about a drug warlord who controlled one building to being about warring families controlling the entire city. I felt bad when Bangun got the bullet pon dome. He just wanted to keep the peace. Uco wanted respect. Mad dog? He just liked to fight.

Did anyone else get weirded it out when they started talking complete English during the meeting? Caught me off guard like a Mothafukka

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Mad dog was cool but he didn't have much depth except for being the movies boogie man. The actor who plays him had a better character this time being a homeless man with some sort of honor and for his wife and child. The bad guys were great in this movie because I saw their world finally. The movie scope jump huge from being just about a drug warlord who controlled one building to being about warring families controlling the entire city. I felt bad when Bangun got the bullet pon dome. He just wanted to keep the peace. Uco wanted respect. Mad dog? He just liked to fight.

Did anyone else get weirded it out when they started talking complete English during the meeting? Caught me off guard like a Mothafukka

:wtf: That's was one of things that made Mad Dog so great in part one, he had an honor code. He'd rather have a fair fight to the death, then to use a weapon

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
finally watched it :banderas:, the bluray has leaked brehs its on torrent sites.

Those last 2 battles had me like :whoo: the whole time, the work that was given out :ohlawd:.

They did make it a bit more complex than it really had to be imo and could of explained a couple things better but other than that the action is goat

hes always crippling guys :damn:, the combo he gave bat boy :scusthov:

We need that 3rd now :noah:

Last edited:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
finally watched it :banderas:, the bluray has leaked brehs its on torrent sites.

Those last 2 battles had me like :whoo: the whole time, the work that was given out :ohlawd:.

They did make it a bit more complex than it really had to be imo and could of explained a couple things better but other than that the action is goat

link

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Grabbing that Blu-Ray rip torrent as we speak :banderas:

Saw it in theatres and itching to see it again. :blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

breh i had this shyt going with my soundbar earlier...sounded glorious :blessed:..ive had random mufukkas come to my living room window wondering what the fukk im watching lol