The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
im in fayetteville, there only showing in greensboro and charlotte :beli:.....i'd be spending like 50 bucks to get up there and see the shyt :snoop:

i feel you breh..when raid 1 came out i had to drive like 35 mins out of my way to the closest theater..at the time only 2 theaters in massachusetts were showing it in either the initial or 2nd week of its release..i forget...it was in some artsy ass theater where i had would have to pay for parking :camby:...so i had to park like 3 blocks away on a suspect ass street and run so i would make it in time. All that BS was worth it in the end though:banderas:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i feel you breh..when raid 1 came out i had to drive like 35 mins out of my way to the closest theater..at the time only 2 theaters in massachusetts were showing it in either the initial or 2nd week of its release..i forget...it was in some artsy ass theater where i had would have to pay for parking :camby:...so i had to park like 3 blocks away on a suspect ass street and run so i would make it in time. All that BS was worth it in the end though:banderas:
i got like 3 patnaz that wanna see it so we might say fuk it and take that hour and a half drive out to raleigh....might cost me 20 bucks instead of that 50 now

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Raid-2-Gif-3.gif

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
:blessed: just got back from this, ima have to go see it again next week ... ive been hype for this movie for like 6months now and it def didnt disappoint in the least, the fight scenes, that car chase :banderas: there is nothing fukking with the action in this movie, not even the first raid. whole theater had the :ooh:the entire time

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
At the theatre. Show starting in 10 minutes. Between this, Captain America last Thursday and Game of Thrones tonight I'm not sure I can handle all this piff

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Man.........this shyt was great. I got people mad at me cause I ain't tell them I was going to see it:pachaha:

1 question...was Mad Dog still Mad Dog or was he playing a different character? I can't remember if he died in the 1st or just got beat

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Man.........this shyt was great. I got people mad at me cause I ain't tell them I was going to see it:pachaha:

1 question...was Mad Dog still Mad Dog or was he playing a different character? I can't remember if he died in the 1st or just got beat

They ripped that nicca's jugular out I dunno how he could've survived...I ain't mad at them if he's back tho, top 5 movie villain far as martial arts skill. Dude was a fukking beast :banderas:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie :wow:

Hammer Girl

Give me the ball :ufdup:

How the fukk did they shoot the prison fight scene :whoo:

Uco's suit and coat game :banderas:

Nightclub fight :krs:

Uco at karaoke. I'm more than you and you know this :dahell:

All the cooks in the kitchen giving Yuda the :sitdown:and leaving cause they knew shyt was about to go down

Gonna see it again

You know it's a great action movie when people are laughing at how dudes are getting their ass beat.

Fight scene had people going :wow::russ::lupe::scusthov::damn::banderas:

So the third one will be about the Japanese I'm assuming, but what else? Maybe the Japanese vs the cops?

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yo, them Japanese dudes was coming to put that work in on Bujo(whatever his name was) and Uco

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This movie :wow:

Hammer Girl

Give me the ball :ufdup:

How the fukk did they shoot the prison fight scene :whoo:

Uco's suit and coat game :banderas:

Nightclub fight :krs:

Uco at karaoke. I'm more than you and you know this :dahell:

All the cooks in the kitchen giving Yuda the :sitdown:and leaving cause they knew shyt was about to go down

Gonna see it again

You know it's a great action movie when people are laughing at how dudes are getting their ass beat.

Fight scene had people going :wow::russ::lupe::scusthov::damn::banderas:

So the third one will be about the Japanese I'm assuming, but what else? Maybe the Japanese vs the cops?
No one was doing that in captain america