The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Ok i remember them saying that. Thank you. So why were they trying to kill the son while he was locked?
if i'm remembering correctly, halfrab been scheming. THAT was halfrabs idea trying to snuf that bytch ass ungratefull dude in jail, to send a shot @ bangan.[/spoi;er]

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
if i'm remembering correctly, halfrab been scheming. THAT was halfrabs idea trying to snuf that bytch ass ungratefull dude in jail, to send a shot @ bangan.[/spoi;er]
ok and last questions. Who was the old guy at the table with the arab in the end of the movie.

And why did the po po come for the hero. Who were they working for?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
ok and last questions. Who was the old guy at the table with the arab in the end of the movie.

And why did the po po come for the hero. Who were they working for?
old dude was reza, he was in the first one. he's the head crooked cop. he's who the old cop dude with the mustache wanted. as far as the cops. you mean at the end, or when rama was tryin to catch the taxi?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
old dude was reza, he was in the first one. he's the head crooked cop. he's who the old cop dude with the mustache wanted. as far as the cops. you mean at the end, or when rama was tryin to catch the taxi?
When ol boy was in the restaurant and got bum rushed.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
When ol boy was in the restaurant and got bum rushed.
they didnt really explain that shyt. i figured it cuz regular ass police have no clue of who he is. the nikka just got done judo chopping the shyt outa people, and he kicks it wit criminals. cops sholda been at his neck :pachaha:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
they didnt really explain that shyt. i figured it cuz regular ass police have no clue of who he is. the nikka just got done judo chopping the shyt outa people, and he kicks it wit criminals. cops sholda been at his neck :pachaha:
I thought it mighta been because his boss may be corrupt. That or Reza sent the cops after him after finding out he was still alive. According to the director Raid 3 will take place 2 hours before raid 2 ends so clearly, somethign was going on*

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I thought it mighta been because his boss may be corrupt. That or Reza sent the cops after him after finding out he was still alive. According to the director Raid 3 will take place 2 hours before raid 2 ends so clearly, somethign was going on*
yeah, i think dude is corruput too since he didnt tell him Eka was undecover too. i think big stache chinaman just wanted to replace reza as head corrupt cop

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
yeah, i think dude is corruput too since he didnt tell him Eka was undecover too. i think big stache chinaman just wanted to replace reza as head corrupt cop
The theme of the film was people not knowing their place and being able to be comfortable with their position. Everyone who tried to step out of their role ended up getting killed and killing others. So yea, i think his boss wants him and his buddies to be the head corrupt cops or maybe they're working for the japanese mafia. Either way, ol boys dying words were that he was never corrupt so for his boss to contradict that says he was probably on that bullshyt. His motives remain to be scene.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
in my entire life i've seen many a movie premier and limited release. this is the only time i've ever genuinely been salty and jealous that i couldn't see the movie when everyone else is

:sadcam:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It comes out over here next week! :blessed:

fukk the bad reviews...and I say that without even seeing it yet.

Tomorrow cine world have the exclusive advance screening in over 70 cinemas. You just need to know someone with an unlimited card....

...:myman:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
in my entire life i've seen many a movie premier and limited release. this is the only time i've ever genuinely been salty and jealous that i couldn't see the movie when everyone else is

:sadcam:

Yea, you're missing one hell of a movie. There were times all the dudes in the theatre, myself included were just cracking up at how ILL a finishing move in this film was.

He'd end someones career and all the dudes just sitting there like :mjlol:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Copped the first one on Blu Ray a week ago. Saw it in theaters but I had to get it. Me and my boys watched it after playing some tekken. They hadn't seen it before and they had the:mjlol::wow::blessed::gladbron:faces the entire time.