The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Tomorrow cine world have the exclusive advance screening in over 70 cinemas. You just need to know someone with an unlimited card....

...:myman:

Yeah I got an unlimited card too, but I wanna wait til the weekend where a group of us can just enjoy that experience even more. :blessed:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The extreme violence:whoo: :ohlawd: The brutality:ohlawd:

The suspense :ohlawd: The characters :lupe::banderas:

I won't spoil the film, in fact i wouldn't even know where to start, there is so much ....

I will say this, you won't be disappointed brehs. This film is epic, I have not one complaint.

I will be going to see this again upon its release 11 April.

:blessed:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
3 spots in DC and VA showing it this Friday and I will be in the building somewhere watching this piff

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
SH!T WAS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!. I got 3 scene's for yall:

HAMMER GIRL AND BAT BOY VS HIM
The-Raid-2-Berandal-Hammer-Girl-Julie-Estelle-and-Baseball-Bat-Man-Very-Tri-Yulisman.jpg

HAMMER GIRL ON THE TRAIN

the-raid-2-hammer-girl.jpg

KITCHEN FIGHT
jnshorts28f-1-web.jpg

Visually the movie is amazing. Some are complaining that it dragged a little but I like that this one has more story than the other one. You have to remember, this isn't an isolated action film like the last one. This one is more expansive and takes place in many different places. But the movie was hard body. It sucks cause a lot of the action scenes can be quick and you want more. It was like he was teasing us and then boom we get to the main action. Loved it better than the 1st. That boy Iko is going to be an action star. He's so amazing skill wise:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SH!T WAS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!. I got 3 scene's for yall:

HAMMER GIRL AND BAT BOY VS HIM
The-Raid-2-Berandal-Hammer-Girl-Julie-Estelle-and-Baseball-Bat-Man-Very-Tri-Yulisman.jpg

HAMMER GIRL ON THE TRAIN

the-raid-2-hammer-girl.jpg

KITCHEN FIGHT
jnshorts28f-1-web.jpg

Visually the movie is amazing. Some are complaining that it dragged a little but I like that this one has more story than the other one. You have to remember, this isn't an isolated action film like the last one. This one is more expansive and takes place in many different places. But the movie was hard body. It sucks cause a lot of the action scenes can be quick and you want more. It was like he was teasing us and then boom we get to the main action. Loved it better than the 1st. That boy Iko is going to be an action star. He's so amazing skill wise:

All 3 scenes are huge:ohlawd:

Pass the ball :mjpls::banderas:

I'll add the prison scene :whew:

the-raid-2-muddy-prison-fight.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All 3 scenes are huge:ohlawd:

Pass the ball :mjpls::banderas:

I'll add the prison scene :whew:

the-raid-2-muddy-prison-fight.jpg
There were a lot of epic things happening in this film friends. I saw captain america and i was like, this isnt raid 2. :whoo:

"you've destroyed us. You've destroyed everything" :birdman:

The way bat boy got finished. :wow:

Had the whole theatre like

giphy.gif

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were a lot of epic things happening in this film friends. I saw captain america and i was like, this isnt raid 2. :whoo:

"you've destroyed us. You've destroyed everything" :birdman:

The way bat boy got finished. :wow:

Had the whole theatre like

giphy.gif

Its too many scenes to quote, you dam right.

Mr Bat, it was quite fitting :sadcam:.

When this film is released April 11 this thread is gonna explode. There are so many scenes to discuss:banderas:

I'll be going back for more, April 11:youngsabo:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
:sadcam: i hate you nikkas....i will be traveling forty miles to go watch on Friday in Bethesda..i simply have to.