03lb9q79x8w51.jpg

body-image3.jpg

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Very good show. I'm on episode 3. I'm not even a chess head like that. Anya Taylor-Joy is a treasure. She will win an Oscar one day.
I finished the third ep. The series is good so far but not spectacular. Anya Taylor-Joy carries it so far because with exception of Bill Camp the rest of the cast is just there.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I'm super late but I just found out she's Argentinian. She didn't learn to speak English til she was 8. It makes sense though since I am only attracted to Latina's so we are claiming her even if she just wants to play the white or British girl :jawalrus:

:wow:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Ran through it in two days, very easy watch. ATJ (and her mini-me) was the star of the series and did the heavy lifting but I liked the supporting roles as well. Mr. Shaibel, Jolene, Benny, Mom, Borgov, Harry, etc all did their thing.

Almost shed a tear when Beth came back to the school and found the collage Mr. Shaibel had been keeping of all her progress :mjcry:

I thought it was well done how from the outside looking in you'd think Borgov was this lone wolf at the top but even he had a crew of top players who helped him analyze opponents. It was good foreshadowing for when all the characters Beth met over the years came together to help her get over that final hump

Last edited:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Ran through it in two days, very easy watch. ATJ (and her mini-me) was the star of the series and did the heavy lifting but I liked the supporting roles as well. Mr. Shaibel, Jolene, Benny, Mom, Borgov, Harry, etc all did their thing.

Almost shed a tear when Beth came back to the school and found the collage Mr. Shaibel had been keeping of all her progress :mjcry:

I thought it was well done how from the outside looking in you'd think Borgov was this lone wolf at the top but even he had a crew of top players who helped him analyze opponents. Made it a nice touch when all the characters Beth met over the years came together to help her get over that final hump
That part nearly got to me too. She kept it emotionless most of the way... then just broke down in the car
:mjcry:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It was cool. When she was a kid the show was classic. Then it turned ok. But once she went " Russia, with love" it started to get good again.