Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unrealistic trash. :camby:

What kind of Chess World Champion plays the Queen's Gambit ACCEPTED. :gucci:

Daps
LOVED IT! Anya Taylor-Joy has been a favorite of mine since The Witch. I will literally watch anything she's in, one of the few white actors I stan for. Anyway, show was amazing and all the characters gave great performances.

One thing that confused me:
Hermon's adoptive mother right before she's found dead there was a scene of her getting ready to view Hermon's game, but she stops and looks in the mirror. What was that scene suppose to mean? That she didn't recognize who she became?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
LOVED IT! Anya Taylor-Joy has been a favorite of mine since The Witch. I will literally watch anything she's in, one of the few white actors I stan for. Anyway, show was amazing and all the characters gave great performances.

One thing that confused me:
Hermon's adoptive mother right before she's found dead there was a scene of her getting ready to view Hermon's game, but she stops and looks in the mirror. What was that scene suppose to mean? That she didn't recognize who she became?
I'm super late but I just found out she's Argentinian. She didn't learn to speak English til she was 8. It makes sense though since I am only attracted to Latina's so we are claiming her even if she just wants to play the white or British girl :jawalrus:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Yo brehs did anybody find some of the shots in the first episode uncomfortable :patrice:

Other then that first episode was cool..