The Queens Ask Ice Cube About Black Women in The Contract

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rich black ppl he hung around when that shyt happened. do u really think they gave a fukk about black ppl? Specifically the Central Park 5 situation?

Doesn't matter.

They should have been called.

There Rich C00NS and there C00NS

A C00N is a C00N

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Please tell me what was gained from an 11th HOUR MEETING with Trump with the election less than a month away aside from him getting puppeted by the right ?

Crude play and execution and poor timing. He knows better.

Feels like it’s some other shyt at play here but imma chill and see how/if he regroups .

shouldn’t even be looking to these celebrity negroes to lead this shyt because their bread is buttered by white establishment stalwarts .
Please tell me why the Dems refused to meet until after the elections? That's the benign neglect we've heard about from the Democrats. They had time to meet with the functional retard in Cardi B, yet they had no time to meet with Ice Cube.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
All he wanted was a meeting with either party. Again ya'll are more upset with Cube than the Democrats who continue to take us for granted, it's not like meeting with Cube would've taken up a lot of time and they couldn't even do that.

This is Ice (fukk the police) Cube breh.
I wanna kill Sam.....kill that mutha fukkin cracka Cube.
Farrakhan and Khalid Abdul Muhammad high five'n Cube.
Burn Hollywood burn.....Why more nikkas in the pen
than in college.....because of that line i might be your cell mate.
(nikka you love to hate) Cube.

This is the equivalent of Batman inviting
the Joker to the damn Batcave to discuss
cleaning up the streets of Gotham.
tZo95PD.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here:camby:

Tell them to go create their own plan and approach Trump and Biden with it. Always trying to piggyback off black men’s energy then talk down on us at the back end

Cube told her to write the shyt and he'll take it..

her lazy a$$ didn't even want to do that..

fck her..

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Cube told her to write the shyt and he'll take it..

her lazy a$$ didn't even want to do that..

fck her..

He killed her when he said “all y’all want to do is talk, that’s the problem everyone wants to talk but no one wants to help me”.

He shytted on their existence.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He killed her when he said “all y’all want to do is talk, that’s the problem everyone wants to talk but no one wants to help me”.

He shytted on their existence.

she the one who brought the issue up.. :pachaha:

This lets you know everyone dealing in politics only regurgitate what they've heard..

If she experienced the shyt, she wouldve laid all that shyt out in front of him..

Also shows certian woman cant and shouldn't lead..

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
she the one who brought the issue up.. :pachaha:

This lets you know everyone dealing in politics only regurgitate what they've heard..

If she experienced the shyt, she wouldve laid all that shyt out in front of him..

Also shows certian woman cant and shouldn't lead..

Exactly. She couldn’t bring up shyt he could add to the bill off the top of her head. She’s a bird...

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. She couldn’t bring up shyt he could add to the bill off the top of her head. She’s a bird...

that is the classic woman who says you never take me anywhere. Then the man says where you wanna go? Then the woman says I dont know.. Then the man says I'll take you here, and she says I don't want to go there.. :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My thing is; i disagree with Cube but don't hate him but I'm tired of women acting as if we're always ignoring them.

Cube not specifically mention black women in his plan (which is flawed and at place poorly informed) is not a display of sexism.

My fault is my defensiveness as a man.
Thank you for admitting that.

Im not at all tryna cosign year birds or give them any succor or hiding room. I don't think Cube was being purposefully exclusive and i appreciate his willingness to include their proposal. (Shockingly, a panel of former actresses and models didn't have one. :skip:)

Its saddens me that the relationship between bw and bm is so far gone that my gentle plea received so much push back. If yall are really upset at how bw are acting, one would think that you'd appreciate my approach. If even that's not acceptable, i have to question the quality of leadership. You can't be a good general if you don't take your soldiers' needs into account.

Is 'new black politics' is being framed into a bm- only thing? Don't give lip service to the women in the comments if yall don't really want us involved. :francis: