The Queens Ask Ice Cube About Black Women in The Contract

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The plan does need to address funding for women issues such as medical mishaps that black women have to go through, and im sure there’s other issues, but all you have to do is let him know.
fukk outta here:camby:

Tell them to go create their own plan and approach Trump and Biden with it. Always trying to piggyback off black men’s energy then talk down on us at the back end

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Folks talmbout damn bots. There’s a damn bot in the comments of that video trying to down talk anyone who has something good to say. 90% of the comments are with Cube, so that bot is going crazy.

The ones calling everyone bots are using bots themselves. They’re trying to shut Cube and anyone trying to make actual progress down.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not telling me anything new. But to act like this was common knowledge among black ppl is incorrect. No denying ppl didn’t really see trump as that racist widespread until the birther shyt.

Trump hung around mostly Black people from NYC.

They knew of this history.

Someone should have called them out back then.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You’re so damn hurt, you can’t even hide it.

I get it, but damn.

See I’ll let that go because it may have came across like I had something against you. But if these women have a problem with Cubes plan then they should create a plan and approach the president with it. Because for the last 4 years all they could do is troll the president for retweet’s and likes but now that a black man came up with a plan they want to nitpick and ask “what about them?”

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukk outta here:camby:

Tell them to go create their own plan and approach Trump and Biden with it. Always trying to piggyback off black men’s energy then talk down on us at the back end

Cube said it’s a plan for ‘us’ not for ‘him’. You can’t say something’s for us and then fight critique from us.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall wiling. Have you seen the numbers?! White drs and nurses are purposefully letting black mothers die. How is reproducing black children a female-centered, selfish endeavor?

Ofc, homeless bm are a priority, but i assume that with reparations, they'll be good or at least taken care of. Bw dying in childbirth is harder bc, with money, it's easier to buy a house than it is to change the hearts and minds of these crackers. :usure:

Thus, we as bp, need our own hospital system. Black doctors, black nurses, protected black babies. This isn't a bw issue, and i don't appreciate the fukking disrespect shown to me. :mjtf:
Don't nobody got time to be arguing with women on what the fukk we finna do. Go complain to ya gf's or ya gay friends.:camby:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No, wealthy bw have the same problem. That was my point about insurance. A damn cdc doctor who im sure was neither impoverished nor under insured died bc her white dr ignored her having chest pains.

@HARLEM AL, Be careful of seeing a gender war even where it doesn't exist. That's point of the plan, to undermine our good faith toward each other. Infant/ maternal mortality should be a community problem, unless the plan is for us to no longer exist...?

My short answer was a bad idea. I'm not trying to play you.

Look, it's a race issue. I definitely understand the problem with infant mortality with black women.

A better answer is wealth improves the situation, not fixes it.

My thing is; i disagree with Cube but don't hate him but I'm tired of women acting as if we're always ignoring them.

Cube not specifically mention black women in his plan (which is flawed and at place poorly informed) is not a display of sexism.

My fault is my defensiveness as a man.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Trump HAS NEVER BEEN POPULAR WITH BLACK PEOPLE

he was just another celebrity in the universe of American fame...no more no less....NOBODYS DAD GREW THEM UP IDOLIZING TRUMP ....NOBODIES MOM WENT ON ABOUT THEIR FONDNESS OF TRUMP.....NEVER.....so let’s stop this narrative of trump bein so popular with us....did black artists embrace him, yes...did he embrace black artist and personalities yes...but so did hulk hogan and a slew of others......

But please....stop acting like we the black community have always had this dear relationship wit trump...cuz we didn’t....we just knew he was rich :stopitslime:

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
That was a scary moment, but it’s why we need more black men and women in healthcare. Those white and PoC doctors think black women can take more pain than other women, therefore they’ll not take yalls complaints as serious. They’re other issues as well.

Don’t be scared, though. You and your husband should definitely produce and bring forth offspring. We need soldiers. We need more youth. Just pay close attention to who you go to for healthcare during that time if and when y’all decide.

I have made it intentional to only have Black American doctors. All of them for years. You have to be diligent with your care especially when it comes to BW and reproductive issues. Most will urge you to have unnecessary treatments that are permanent or not care at all. These are things that have to be addressed specifically. The language has to be right. They will let you die and not care about your socioeconomic status if you are not informed. I’ve worked in every from of healthcare from nursing to pharmacy to both doctor and hospital billing and insurance. They can’t tell me shyt. I even check the codes they bill and have had to check office staff for trying to submit my claims wrong. It may not seem like a huge issues but these issues can have long term affects on everything from your health to family and finances. So this is why I say you can’t just throw surface level shyt out there and then go back after the fact and say well help me. No! You have to have your shyt CORRECT from the start! That’s how important it is.

The world is in the shape it’s in now from a bunch of half ass people doing a half ass job in every aspect of life. It is not acceptable.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Trump hung around mostly Black people from NYC.

They knew of this history.

Someone should have called them out back then.

The rich black ppl he hung around when that shyt happened. do u really think they gave a fukk about black ppl? Specifically the Central Park 5 situation?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“We just don’t like who you rockin wit”

Is this bih stupid....how many times breh gotta say he not rockin wit the republicans, they just reached out.....she a fukkin moron

Who said that??