The Queens Ask Ice Cube About Black Women in The Contract

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
these agents interviewing Cube make it seems like Black people and Black Women are different fukking races

You said what I wanted to say;

I could go on a tirade about feminism and white women getting black women further (which isn't much more) along that black men to legit believe where a burden to create this environment.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I mean lets be honest a contract for black people does not include black women and black children.

If reparations are handed out to black folks who ancestors came here as slaves. My black wife, black momma, black sister, black daughters and black nieces won't be getting a check. Only me, my dad and my brother will be getting a check...cause we black.

Always remember yall black people = black men. Its does not = black women and black children...

:troll:

shyt stupid as fukk...:laff::laff::laff:

How does that saying go? It takes a thief to know a thief or thieves are always looking for people to steal their stuff?

Some of these women are showing how little regard they have for black men and are projecting it on us.

Daps
The black women in the comments gives me so much hope. Thank god there's still some good sistas out there

do you not know women in real life that don't sound like an social media echo chamber?
nobody i know in life says/thinks 95% of the stuff i see in media. half the time the don't even know about twitter trends.
the day someone depends on comment section for hope and goodness, thassa bad day breh :dead:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Y'all see my daps itt, i agree with the bw in the comments.

But black women are DYING having YOUR children. Women with no abortions and excellent insurance, bw cdc doctors n shyt. Im scared myself. This is another form of white supremacy, and it's killing our babies before they even get a chance.

Please think of us.

Better wealth = Better Healthcare

It's simple.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Better wealth = Better Healthcare

It's simple.
No, wealthy bw have the same problem. That was my point about insurance. A damn cdc doctor who im sure was neither impoverished nor under insured died bc her white dr ignored her having chest pains.

@HARLEM AL, Be careful of seeing a gender war even where it doesn't exist. That's point of the plan, to undermine our good faith toward each other. Infant/ maternal mortality should be a community problem, unless the plan is for us to no longer exist...?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
No it doesn't you faq
So emotional and angry.
No it don’t. They already have shyt in place for that. I was with you until you got up to this point. He’s trying to close the wealth gap for all black people. He ain’t up there getting his ass handed to him because a bytch decided she wanted to get her 4th abortion.

I’m going to keep a stack, people like you are part of the problem.
I’ve been pushing my reps, attending community meetups, writing my reps for reparations, and other things for damn near a few years now. Chill out with the bold.

Black women are dying in these hospitals. The mother of my child had a damn near scare where she had to have an emergency c-section, and me knowing the stats, I realized I could’ve lost her and my baby right then. Cube is doing great, but there is nothing wrong with adding something pertaining to medical health. I like the fact that Cube even told them to write something up and he’d help.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Goddamn it's not the job of Cube's plan to cover ALL of the ills of Black America. sheesh

He proposed some ideas like any of us are free to do. Instead of bashing him for what is NOT included how about make your own fukking plan!
(this is not for anyone in particular but to the critics in general. no plan will cover every fukking problem)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Black women are dying in these hospitals. The mother of my child had a damn near scare where she had to have an emergency c-section, and me knowing the stats, I realized I could’ve lost her and my baby right then
:mjcry: I've been terrified/ hopeful to get pregnant. Im scared.